Kiss and bite-III [End]

"It's about time you embrace yourself." Y/N did. She trained hard to control her powers and to get used to the new powers with the help of the queen of witches who happened to be her grandmother. As the day passed, Y/N realised how powerful she was. She got close to her grandmother. The royal witch told her how Yvonne was in her childhood.

Y/N got to know more about the fantasy world and the creatures as well. However there's not a moment when she didn't miss her mother and Namjoon. Every creature of this new world had a soulmate. So it meant Y/N had too but she decided not to focus on that. The only thing she wanted was revenge at that moment.

She waited for seven months to get hold of her powers so that she could fight with Lucifer. "You ready?" The witch asked. "More than ready." Y/N replied. I'm coming for you Lucifer. With that she teleported herself in the underworld. She felt a sudden wave of anger rushing through her veins as she saw the demons. "Come out Lucifer. We have some business to deal with."

"Who the hell are you?" A female demon raised her voice which made Y/N angrier. However she composed herself. "You have to deal with us before meeting the king." Another demon commented throwing a fire ball towards her. They thought she would be scared but she laughed and dodged the attack.

After that a few fire balls were thrown towards her but they failed to hurt her. Y/N was having fun playing with them. Yeah to her, it was a game. The expression of their faces were hilarious when she kept dodging their attacks. Those demons stopped attacking her due to the exhaustion and multiple failed attempts. "Exhausted already?"

"Fuck you freak." One of the demons yelled. Y/N stared at the demon before walking up to him. "Wrong move honey." With a blink of an eye his neck was twisted. The rest of the demons looked at her in horror. They were absolutely terrified when they realised that their magic wasn't working. They couldn't teleport, couldn't even move from their position.

Y/N smirked saying, "Let's get you put into sleep." She raised one of her hands and in less than a second the place was on fire. As the more demons appeared to fight her, they were either vanished or burned. Thousands of demons couldn't put up a fight with a single girl. That's how powerful she was.

At that moment, "Indeed you're my daughter" Lucifer himself appeared. The word 'daughter' was enough to make her blood boil. Y/N gave him a cold stare, dying to kill him. "Now that we've met after so long, you're not gonna hug your father?" She laughed which made Lucifer frown. He thought she was going to be angry. "Oh of course father."

Lucifer couldn't understand why he couldn't see any hatred in her eyes. What's she trying to do? He couldn't believe it when she hugged him. It must be a joke. Y/N could feel the confusion of her father. He was distracted. Stupid Satan. Lucifer groaned as he felt a sudden burning sensation all over his body.

He was trying to let go of her hold but the more he struggled, the more she squeezed him. Lucifer underestimated her. He knew she was powerful but not more than him. "Feeling good father?"

"L-let go." Y/N laughed and ran her fingers through her father's back. She made sure that he could feel the burning in every place she touched and he did. There wasn't any fire yet Lucifer felt he was getting burnt. "Should've thought before killing them."

Y/N was thrown away and hit her back in a wall before falling on the floor as Lucifer was finally able to get rid of her hold. He was the king of hell after all. So he must have some power within him. She looked up and scoffed making Lucifer pissed.

She got on her feet as if nothing happened. "That's it? A pinch hurts more than this." Lucifer's eyes turned red in anger. "Get ready to die little witch cause I'm not gonna go easy on you." He stated. "Show me what you've got."