Off limits [KNJ×Ot6]

[Warning: Cross dressing, bondage, orgasm denial, pain kink, degradation. Whatever is going to be happened in this chapter, is not forcefully or non-con.]

--------

Namjoon was the queen bee of bighit highschool. He was very popular among the students. There's nothing he couldn't do. His teachers adored him very much for his intelligence and kindness. He was so beautiful and gorgeous that anyone's heart would skip a beat if they past by him. The people would die just to see his dimple smile. The boys and girls were whipped for him. Everyone wanted to befriend with him or wanted him to be their lover. But he was off limits. He was the boyfriend of the school's most popular boy gang, Bangtan.

Bangtan would ripped their heads off if anyone tried to do something with their princess. Heck if anyone eyed him for sometime they would pluck their eyes off. Nobody would ever dear to flirt with Namjoon because if bangtan finds out then it'll be the end for them. Namjoon is theirs. Meanwhile Namjoon was so done with his boyfriends' possesiveness. It's not like he didn't like their possesive act but sometimes it's just too much. But what can he do? He loved them to the moon and back. He loved being the centre of the attention.

Namjoon wasn't the only one who was the queen bee. He had his bestfriend who was also a bomb himself, Jackson. He was also off limits cause he was the boyfriend of another popular boy gang of school, Got7. Not only Namjoon but also Jackson was so done with his boyfriends. Sometimes he just wants to smash their head for being so annoying. Bangtan and Got7 were best friends.

"Why are you sulking Joonie?" Jackson asked as he sat beside Namjoon in their class. "I'm so angry Jackie. They gave two black eyes to a new student because he was staring at me for five minutes." Jackson facepalmed himself. "I'm so done. You know we were out for shopping yesterday a guy tried to grab my ass so they beat the guy so much that he passed out. After that we got kicked out by the manager. I'm so embarrassed."

"What should we do with our annoying boyfriends Jackie?" Namjoon pouted. "Well I don't know about you. I'm ignoring them since yesterday. They're following me like lost puppies." Jackson laughed. How can I ignore them? I can't even spend a minute without talking to them. Aish Namjoonie you're so whipped. Namjoon thought but he had to do it cause he knew his boyfriends didn't like to be ignored specially when it comes to Namjoon and also he might get an amazing punishment for it."Earth to Joonie!"

"Uh yeah! I've a plan Jackie." Jackson looked at him with confusion. "Come closer." As Namjoon told his plan Jackson's eyes widened and widened. Jackson hit on his bestfriend's back and laughed. "Damn I already feel bad for your ass." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Well I don't. They can eat shit. Huh! I won't talk to them. They're always beating guys and forgetting about their gorgeous boyfriend. I'll show them what they're missing on." Jackson shook his head and laughed again. "Okay okay I guess I can also show my boyfriends my sexy moves." Jackson smirked and flicked his locks. "Damn yes!"

Later that evening

Bangtan was at their home, waiting for Namjoon. They were mad at him first of all their princess didn't talk to them hell even didn't give a single glance at them and second, instead of getting back home he went out with Jackson. They don't know where he was. Didn't he know how his boyfriends worry for him? It's not like they control Namjoon or wanted to do so, they just want to protect him cause Namjoon was so innocent inspite of having 148 IQ and because of his innocence anyone would take advantage of him. They can't let it happen to him. They love that boy so much.