Young love [Namkook]

"Kook which song do you wanna sing for ARMY?" Jimin asked as they were discussing about their upcoming concert and the songs they're going to surprise ARMY with. "Still with you or maybe My you?" Taehyung said. He was curious what the maknae will choose. Everyone already chose their songs, they're going to perform.

"What about My time?" Hoseok added. They decided to perform old songs like Monster, Lie, Tony Montana, Abyss, Airplane, Snow flower and so on. Knowing that it'll set ARMY on fire which is true. They know how much their fans miss their old songs as they saw comments about this. So it was the perfect opportunity to surprise them and make their jaws drop with amazing vocals and raps.

The members were talking to themselves but Jungkook's mind was somewhere while he stared at Namjoon who was so into the conversation. He was thinking about Namjoon's comments in his lives.

"Jungkook marry me."

"I want to go out with you."

"You're my baby."

"I'm getting drunk on your voice."

Jungkook just wanted to crawl into a hole. The thought of those comments was making him shiver in excitement. What if Namjoon really meant every sentence? He knew the older was drunk, not in himself or else as far as he knows his leader, he would never say things like these specially infront of million ARMYs. Who knows?

When Jungkook saw those comments from Namjoon, not gonna lie he really wanted to scream. After all his crush finally proposed him which he only dreamt of, always been dreaming of. It doesn't matter if he was drunk or sober. He even said "Hyung how can you say something like that here?" Jungkook tried to play it cool as if he wasn't flustered at all but internally he was dancing, feeling like a teenage girl who just got asked out by his crush. Then again Jungkook felt sad. Namjoon hyung only sees me as a kid. Just his maknae and nothing else.

He hates that Namjoon will never love him as a man. He hates it so much when some of their fans said things like Namjoon is like a father to Jungkook. Hell no! Namjoon was his first crush, the first one to make him feel butterflies, his first love and still is. Namjoon still makes his heart flutter like the first time when he met 15 years old Jungkook. He thought his feelings would go away but as he grew up his feelings remained the same moreover it just increased day by day. He's so in love with Namjoon that it hurts.

"Ah guys let the kid decide himself." Jungkook got out of his thoughts by Namjoon's voice. The youngest blushed bright red as his leader rubbed his back right after. "Kook-ah do you have any song in your mind so that we can start rehearsing together?" Namjoon asked softly. The tone was so soft that Jungkook felt like it was a hug from his hyung and the gentle touch wasn't helping. He just wanted to buried his face in Namjoon's chest and never let him go.

Honestly Jungkook had decided the song way before the other members but he was debating with himself to say it out loud. He was scared that if he really got to sing this he might have a break down cause to him this song is only meant for Namjoon. "Jungkook?" Namjoon jerked the maknae by his shoulder. He was worried about the youngest. He seems really off today. "Are you okay?"

No I'm not. I don't know how long I can endure everything. This feeling is suffocating me. Please love me hyung. My heart feels heavy. Jungkook wanted to say this but "Uh yeah I am fine." He said, smiling. Namjoon didn't buy it. I've to talk to him alone. Something must be wrong. "Young love." Namjoon blinked in confusion. Jungkook was looking down being flustered. "Huh?"

"I-I want to perform Young love. Can you sing with me hyung?" Jungkook looked up to see Namjoon's reaction. The leader was staring at him with a blank expression. "Please?" He said with puppy eyes. Now who the hell is Namjoon to say no to those puppy eyes and specially when it's Jungkook whom he adores the most.