Intoxicated [Jinmin]

"Hyungggggg!" Jimin whined, back hugging Seokjin as he was cooking dinner. "What Jimin? Let go off me. I'm working." Jimin didn't let him go. "Nooooooo I'm very much comfortable here." He said nuzzling on Seokjin's back. Seokjin took a tired sigh and let Jimin hug him like that. He knew why Jimin was doing this because he was upset for some reason and Jimin noticed it. Jimin was always like this. Whenever someone feels down he's always there for them. Everyone needs Jimin in their life. He always had solution of every problem.

"Hyungie, you did your best today. Don't be stressed about it." Seokjin snorted. "I didn't. I messed up the choreography even after practicing for hours." He sighed and focused on finishing dinner. "It's okay. I know you can do it. We know how much you've been stressed lately. You really need rest."

"No Jimin. I've to work hard." Seokjin talked back. "Trust me you are working hard and you're doing amazing. Just rest for a few days and do whatever you like then you can work as much as you want." Jimin said, ruffling his hair. "But-" Jimin put his index finger on his lips. "No buts. Joonie hyung already talked to Sejin hyung and he agreed." Seokjin sighed in defeat. "Thanks Jiminie." Jimin nodded and smiled at him. "Anything for my favourite hyung."

The boys took a week off for themselves. Not only Seokjin but also other members were working non stop so they were given break too. They wanted to get better but health is important. Beside, it won't harm that much if they took few days off for themselves. One night after dinner they were chilling in the living room while watching some series. But seemed like only Seokjin was watching because others were too busy to watch it.

Namjoon was on Hoseok's lap busy smooching. Those two are the most wild in this house hold. Horny assholes. Seokjin shook his head being so done, sipping the wine from his glass. Meanwhile Taehyung and Jungkook was busy teasing Yoongi but Yoongi being Yoongi, he was unbothered even though he was blushing. They were boyfriends after all and there is Jimin who flirts with everyone except Seokjin. He wondered why though. The fact that all boys are in relationship with each other but Seokjin and the eldest was truly happy for them.

"Attention everyone! Your queen is here." Seokjin looked up to see it's Jimin in female clothes. He choked on his drink. Jimin immediately went to him and rubbed Seokjin's back. Seokjin gulped down the water in one breath which Jimin gave him. "Oh hyung, are you okay?" The younger asked worriedly. Seokjin looked at Jimin and found himself staring.

Jimin looked so sexy. He was wearing a red, knee length dress. The way his blonde, long hair past down his ears, he looked different and the most important part his lips. Damn his glossy red plump lips were such a distraction. Seokjin could already feel he was getting hard no he was hard. "Hyung?" Seokjin got up from the couch all of a sudden. "Uh yeah. I'm sleepy. Good night." He stormed out of there.

Jimin frowned at Seokjin's action. "Oh Jiminie, nice dress. You look hot." Taehyung complimented. "But Jin hyung didn't compliment me." Jimin pouted. "Maybe he didn't like it." He huffed in disappointment. "Jinnie loved it." Namjoon interrupted. "How do you know?" Namjoon smirked at the statement. "When he saw you, he panicked. Didn't you guys see that? Oh who am I kidding? You were too busy to eating each other."

"Hah! As if you were not doing it." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes. "Nope! We stopped when Jimin came." Jimin face palmed himself. "Joonie, you're going off topic." Namjoon gave back his attention. "Sorry! Anyway, he was speechless after seeing you like this. He kept staring at you even though you were asking him something. Then all of a sudden he ran away as if you were ghost or something. So do you understand what's this?" Jimin shook his head as no. "Jiminie pabo." Jimin glared at Taehyung. "Listen to me Jiminie, keep seducing him. Sooner or later he's gonna give in." Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure?" Namjoon hummed in response.