Viper (2/2) [PJM]

"How can you be so irresponsible Jimin? You didn't even bother to tell me that you're leaving the party. Do you even know what type of questions I had to face for your stupidity? I can't believe..." Right now Jimin was being yelled by his father. He got a call from Mr. Park when he was processing everything about that Viper incident. Without wasting a minute, he made his way home knowing that his father was gonna lose his shit.

Jimin stared at his father with a blank face. His father kept yelling at him without giving him a chance to talk. "ENOUGH!" He didn't know what came over him. He felt sudden rage. Mr. and Mrs. Park were shocked to his outburst. Jimin never reacted like that before. "You know what? I'm done. I'm done with both of you controlling me."

"Jimin what are you saying?" His mother asked. "Oh now you don't understand? Of course." He let out a chuckle. "You're my parents but you never act like it. I can't remember when was the last time you hugged me, asked me how I'm doing. You only care about yourselves and money. You never asked me what I want. You both were always so busy pressurizing me."

"Jimin!" Mr. Park was angry. "You can't stop me today. I'm literally done. I can't deal with you anymore. I'm leaving." He was about to leave when "If you leave today I'm gonna disown you. You won't get anything. You'll be no longer my son." Jimin turned back to look his father then smiled. "Do it. I don't want the so called Park's heir tag either. I Goodbye!"

With that Jimin turned his hill but before he left finally he said something which made his parents realised something. "You might be the best businessman in Korea but you're the worst parents ever. People like you don't deserve to be parents." It shattered their heart. Nothing is more painful than hearing something like this from your own son. Jimin didn't look back this time. He just walked out of the hell named home.

~~~

"Babe who came?" Taehyung asked from inside as he was busy trying to bake a cake for his bae. So Jungkook came to open the door. He was confused. He didn't expect to see Jimin standing there as if he was hit by a car. It seemed like he was crying. His eyes were red, hair was messy. "It's Jimin hyung." As soon as Jungkook mentioned the name, Taehyung came running to see him, forgetting about the cake.

His eyes widened seeing Jimin's state. He looked like shit. "Minnie what happened? Come in." Jimin went inside and sat on the couch. Taehyung sat beside him. He was sure something was wrong. He was worried and so was Jungkook. Jimin was quiet. "Jiminie tell us what's wrong? Why were you crying?" As Taehyung caressed his head, Jimin broke down. "Oh my!"

Taehyung hugged him, rubbing his back. His eyes also got teary seeing Jimin crying in his arms like this. After a while he calmed down. Then he told them everything that happened in the morning. Taehyung and Jungkook were having mixed feelings. They were angry at his parents and sad for Jimin but also happy that he was finally free. Now he could do everything which he always wanted to do.

In the meantime Jimin asked them a question, more like it was request. "Taehyungie, Jungkookie can I stay at your place for few days before I find a place to live?" It's not that Jimin nowhere to go. He even own a mansion but it was his father who gifted him. He wanted nothing to do with his parents. When he said he was done, he really meant those words though it hurt him from inside.

"You kidding right?" Jimin frowned at Taehyung's statement. I shouldn't have asked them. Gosh this is so embarrassing. He got out of his thoughts by a smack on his arm. "Dumbass do you think of us like that? We're literally family asshole. So of course you can stay as long as you want. I can't believe you're asking for our permissions."