Someone older [KSJ]

Warning: Age gap [Seokjin is 39 and Y/N is 18], stalking, kidnapping etc but don't worry, there won't be any pedophilic behaviour. This story is gonna be different from what I've written before. There's gonna be some scenes you may not like and feel uncomfortable with them. So the ones who are going to read, brace yourselves and the ones who decided to skip, feel free to do so. I'm gonna release another oneshot for y'all soon. Enjoy!

Please head over to the end to know why and what inspired me to write this.

~~~

You're so handsome Seokjin.

Make me yours.

I can be your slave.

I love you so much that I can die in your arms.

Purple looks so good on you.

"Fucking hell! Who the heck put these stupid notes everyday in my locker?" Seokjin threw the sticky notes in frustration. It's been happening since he had transferred to this new university. Someone was always watching him but Seokjin couldn't seem to find them and it started to get on his nerves.

Seokjin was a calm and collected man. He usually ignored the fact that most of the girls and boys drooled over him. When he was younger, he loved the attention but now that he got older he neither liked it nor disliked it moreover he didn't care. But the feeling of being watched and these sticky notes made him uncomfortable. Who's doing this? He sighed.

He tried to go through the CCTV footage to check who entered in his cabin from time to time but the footage of certain times was deleted. So it was clear that the stalker was definitely best at hiding their identity and he hoped that they show up before he goes nuts. I don't know what to do.

One time he went to the police but instead of doing any investigation, the chief was ignorant. "Mr. Kim, it's just some kid who has a crush on you. Let it go. You know nowadays teenagers do crazy shits. I'll suggest you to-"

"Enough!" Seokjin was pissed at the irresponsibility of the police officer. "I don't care if they're a kid or not. I want to report about it." The chief scoffed. "You can't be serious." Seokjin closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He really wanted to kick that bald chief off the chair. "I won't be taking any reports based on some juicy sticky notes. Find clear and better evidence then I'll help you."

Bullshit! "Good morning sir." Seokjin got out of his thoughts. He was on his way to the classroom when he came accross his favourite student, Y/N. "Oh! Good morning Y/N." She smiled sweetly and said, "You look distressed. Do you need any help or something?"

"Ahh no no I'm fine." He replied. "You know you can always talk to me if something's bothering you. I'll try my best to help you. I wouldn't be happy knowing that my favourite professor is having a hard time." Seokjin laughed and patted her head. "You're such a good kid, Y/N. I appreciate your concern."

Y/N just smiled and stared at Seokjin. "Gotta go." He said. "Sure professor. Have a good day." Seokjin smiled and nodded. "You too." With that he left. Meanwhile Y/N literally jumped in happiness. He told me I'm a good kid. Aish! He touched me. This is the best day ever.

At that moment her friend, Julie called by her name. "Who got you smile like that huh?" Y/N blushed and smiled. "Professor Kim." Julie's face dropped as she heard his name. "Y/N." She looked at Julie with a questionable stare. "I told you before and I am telling you again. Please stop this craziness. This is all illusions. You're never gonna be with him. He won't accept you. He's freaking married."