Mission (Im)possible [JHS]

"It won't be the same without you, Min-hwan." Y/N said as her co-worker, her partner aka her best friend was going to move to another country. She came to say goodbye. She was sad that her only best friend was going away but she accepted it. She was happy for him that he finally decided to move in with his fiance. "I'm sorry for leaving you in such a short notice."

"It's fine man. Know that I'm happy for you." Y/N said. "Thanks for understanding, Y/N." She smiled at him and gave him a hug. "I'm going to miss you." Min-hwan hugged back and answered, "So am I but don't worry I'm gonna annoy you whenever I'm free." Y/N chuckled saying, "Of course. I hope you won't replace me when you meet your new partner there."

"You're irreplaceable, Y/N." He answered. "Hell yes I am." Min-hwan laughed. "Alright it's time to go. Good luck for tomorrow." Right! Tomorrow Y/N's gonna meet her new partner which she definitely wasn't looking forward to but she had to. Few seconds later Min-hwan left. After that Y/N went home.

Choi Y/N, 28 years old works as an FBI agent. She and Min-hwan worked together. She worked hard for the position she was in today. She was one of the best agents and she was quite proud of it. I hope my new partner would be nice. She thought sipping champagne. Why the hell am I overthinking? Come on! I'm better than that. I'll be just fine. She checked the time. It was 1 in the morning. Gotta sleep. Don't wanna be late tomorrow.

The next day Y/N burst into her office angrily. She couldn't believe her eyes. Out of all the people, it had to be him? Why? I hate everything. She was furious after meeting her new partner cause it was her high school rival, Jung Hoseok.

Few minutes ago...

"Y/N, did you meet your new partner? He's so handsome." Y/N rolled her eyes hearing her other co-worker, Cassie. "You know that's inappropriate and no, I've not met him yet." She answered. "Come on! It won't hurt to let loose." Cassie said. "Whatever." At that moment their boss, a 37 years old woman came. "Good morning, agents."

"Good morning boss." They both answered. "Agent Choi, are you ready to meet your new partner?" Y/N answered a yes. "Well." Right after a man stood beside her boss, folding his arms. "Jung Hoseok, your new partner. From now on you'll be working together. So good luck." Y/N's jaw hung open. What the hell? "Wipe your drool, Choi. I know I'm handsome."

Y/N wanted punch his face. "Yeah as handsome as a pig and I'm drooling? Bruh my taste doesn't suck that much." Hoseok rolled his eyes. Yeah Y/N:1, Hoseok: 0. She frowned as Hoseok laughed. "Sure sure. Cause you know your level is lower than mine." Jerk! She took a deep breath to calm herself down. She knew if she talked back they would end up arguing. You need this job. Don't let him get you.

"Listen Jung, we aren't teenagers anymore. It's better if we act like an adult." Surprisingly Hoseok agreed at that but he didn't forget to leave a snarky comment. "I can do that but don't think I'm delighted to work with you." She sighed internally. What's his problem? She rolled her eyes and said, "The feeling is mutual, Jung Hoseok."

Present time...

She took a deep breath and sat on her chair to check her computer, not wanting to remember the fact that she had to work with Hoseok. At that moment a knock was heard on the door. "Come in." She said. As she looked up, she wanted to rip her hair off her head. It was Hoseok, standing in front of her with his signature sly smirk. "You? What the hell do you want?"

"Easy tiger. I am just here to say that I already printed the documents you wanted." Y/N raised her eyebrow. "Already?" Hoseok nodded and said, "What can I say? I'm good at whatever I do." She rolled her eyes. He was pissing her off. I can't believe that I've to work with this jerk for a long time. At that moment they were asked to go to the boss's office.