On Another Place

Another dream? That's the girl who turned herself into a soldier. She...left her family, just to join force in war upon her sick father? Or did she just following her heart?

I woke up myself after sensed something rough and soft in touch. I opened my eyes to witness that I was laying on a shore of a beach. I touched some sands on my palm. Then, I widen my sight to seek forest and high mountains in front of me.

What was just happened to me?

I only remembered I was looking a water horse at the waterfall. Then, I faded out. If this is a dream,why the sand on my palm felt realistic?

Could be I was kidnapped? But if did, I'm only a magicless girl from another world. I have no use of anything.

Everything was clueless for me as it happened so sudden.

I thought myself to be calm because if I didn't,it wouldn't solve anything that happened around me. I raised on my feet at the shore. I rotated my sight at every scene of the beach. As I was ventured on the sand, suddenly,I heard a boy shouted for help.

" Help! Help me!"

I turned myself to the ocean. I saw a boy was drowning while shouted for help.

" Help! Somebody save me!" He begged.

I rushy ran, jumped into the water and swam to the boy. The ocean was waverly. It almost made me floated far away from the boy. But heard the boy begged for rescue,I determined myself to keep swimming toward. Finally,I approached him and brought him to the shore.

As we exhaled many times to breathe in air at the shore,I simply seek at the boy. He wore a yukata liked shirt and bubbly pant. Apparently,he looked majestic as if he was wealthy. Not then,he looked at me. He thanked me for had saved him from drowned in the ocean.

" You're welcome." I replied him, smiled.

Then,the boy happily smiled at me. His reaction was seem as he proud of me. But why?

" Your time will come to reveal your true identity." The boy said.

Then,he lent me something on my palms. It was a Chinese hair comb. I once saw this in my world when I was watching on the TV.

 I once saw this in my world when I was watching on the TV

" Use this for your next journey." He said.

I don't have any idea what he meant my next journey. I watched the comb on my palms and thanked the boy for the comb he gave.

But before I saw his face once again,he had already vanished. As if he disappeared into thick air.

I gazed at the beautiful Chinese comb on my palms. It has a white Lily flower on it. After gazed enough,I put the comb inside my pocket of my vest. Then, I continued my steps on the beach and crossed into the forest in front of me.

~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Night Raven College, Grim woke up from his dream of becoming a great wizard. He greeted on Luna (the Oc Character) while half awake" Good morning~". Unfortunately,there was no voice of her respond. Grim was confused because everytime he woke up and greeted her,she will always replied " Good morning".

Grim then was surprised to seek Luna's bed was empty and untidied. Usually everytime Luna awake from her bed,she will tidy her bed before going anywhere.

To think that was unsual,Grim flew ventured around the dorm to find Luna at anywhere she possible go. Unluckily,he couldn't find her in the kitchen neither the lounge room. The ghosts who watched him searching asked him.

" Are you looking for Luna?"

" Yes. She seem run to a rush today. Her bed was a mess up." Grim muttered.

" We were also looking for her."

" But there is no sight of her here."

" Neither outside the yard."

Grim hummed." Maybe,she was in the classroom. I'll go find her there."

" Make sure to say to her to not skip breakfast!" The ghosts advised .

Grim then flew to the Main Point where he met Ace and Deuce stepping their feets along between the Great Seven statues.

" HEY! Ace! Deuce!" Grim called them from the air,and approached them.

Ace and Deuce turned their face and saw Grim.

" Oh!? Grim." Ace said.

" You're flying alone. Where's Luna?" Deuce asked, noticed Luna wasn't walking along with Grim.

" That's what I want to see at the class. She rushed off from her bed that it was mess up." Grim replied.

Ace chuckled." So let's see if our prefect Luna is in the class."

" What's she so rush about?" Deuce wondered as the three of them walked together to class.