You can do it,Luna

All students had gathered at the mountain as that spot is the evacuation place for emergency in school. All of them were whispered because they were curious what is happening now at their school after they received news about Shan Yu attacked the school.

Meanwhile,the five elements spirits were gathered together and discussing." All the humans here are all evacuated here." Laohu reported." I have brought all of them here." Wuhan said." Me too!" Sun Wukong added." I am the same." Nokk said." Good work, everyone. Now, let's guard the humans here while our Eastern Princess fight her enemy." Kitsune announced to them.

Suddenly, Riddle and the rest dorm leaders, vice leaders and their closed juniors approached them.

" Sorry to interrupt. I want to ask,who are you magical animals?" Riddle asked them." Are you guys beasts like me?" Grim asked.

Kitsune without refuse offered answered him." We are the five elements spirits from the Eastern Spiritual World,came by the order of Eastern Princess."

" Eastern Princess?" Cater reflected." Five elements spirits?" Trey pushed his spectacles.

" I've heard of you all!" Lilia exclaimed. " You seem to know them, Lilia." Vil said." Who are they, Senior Lilia?" Silver asked his adopted father.

" These are the five elements spirits honoured by the Eastern country for centuries years. Many of the Eastern people there pray to them for good health, glorious wealth and eternal protection for their family and their own country." Lilia explained.

" So they came from the Eastern country?" Deuce asked.

" That's really far! How do you guys get here?" Ace asked the element spirits.

" Unlike you humans,we elements spirits based on the form of the honourable animals in the Eastern country,we had special magic that could get us running in fast of lightning." Kitsune explained.

" We also came here by the order of Eastern Princess." Wuhan added.

" Eastern Princess,you say?" Jade reflected." Who is this Eastern Princess anyway?" Azul asked.

" She is just reincarnated from her previous life who she once a hero who saved the Eastern country." Wuhan explained.

" The hero who once saved the Eastern country!?" Silver and Jamil exclaimed.

" Hm? What's wrong, Jamil?" Kalim asked Jamil." For Jamil and Silver exclaimed,means you two know about that hero, right?" Azul guessed.

" Yes, I know. Silver told me about the story of the hero who saved the Eastern country." Jamil replied.

Meanwhile, Lilia explained." Silver did exclaimed that hero because she is his idol."

"Really? Senior Silver idolize a princess?" Ace teased Silver.

" She is not just a princess! She is the woman who stand her feet on the war upon her sick father and saved the Eastern country with her bare hands." Silver exclaimed. Ace flinched as he suddenly exclaimed.

" Did you just said she is reincarnated as an Eastern Princess?" Silver asked the five elements spirits.

" Yes and she is someone you know." Wuhan replied. The boys confused. Suddenly, Malleus appeared with the teachers with him. Vargas was lending his shoulder to carry Crewel who was half conscious.

"Malleus!" Lilia shocked." Lord Malleus!" Silver and Sebek called." Mr Trein! Mr Crewel! Mr Vargas! Sam! Headmaster!" The rest students ran to their teachers.