Give or Take Away?

I continued my way through the bamboo forest. Then, I finally passed the forest to find myself at an orchard. There were various fruits hanging on the tree branches. All of them looks fresh and tasty. I walked into the orchard until suddenly, I felt hungry.

So I looked at the fruits that bloomed on the branches. I wanted to pick them even if I only got one. But the fruits were too high for me to reach by my hands.

I thought for a while. Then, I rustled inside my pocket. I pulled out the hairpin which the beautiful woman left. I gazed at both the hairpin and fruits at the tree. Then,I thought of an idea.

I narrowed my eyes on the fruit while aimed the hairpin on my hand 👌 at it. With full force,I tossed the hairpin to the fruit. It finally caught the fruit down."Yeah!" I jumped enthusiastically. I rushy got to the fruit on the grass and picked it up. Before I was going to eat, suddenly, an old man came to me.

" Young lady, could you please give me the fruit?" He asked.

He seem to be skinny. Probably he didn't get to eat for days. Pity for him,I gave him the fruit I got." Here. You can eat this."

The old man touched and thanked me." You are very generous, Young Lady. You know,this fruit is called peach 🍑. I was craving to eat it since it was my favorite."

I smiled at him." I'm glad you're happy to get to eat."

Then,out of blue, the old man gazed at me with a proud smile." You must be working hard and smart to get this fruit."

He suddenly took out a long silk shawl." This is Pibo, Chinese traditional long silk shawl. Take this so you can eat much fruits after this for your next journey."

I was snapped. I didn't expect to be gifted such beautiful shawl for only a small fruit I gave to him. I sincerely took the silk and thanked the old man. I looked at the silk.

It was gorgeously sparkle, smooth green jade color and soft to touch and cuddle

It was gorgeously sparkle, smooth green jade color and soft to touch and cuddle. I gazed at it for a while." It's pretty." I looked at the old man. But unexpectedly,he disappeared.

I rotated my sight around the orchard to look for him. Unfortunately,he was completely gone from sight of anywhere.

I looked again at the Pibo. As I looked at it, suddenly, I thought of an idea on to use it to pick up some fruits from the trees. I wrapped the Pibo around a peach tree. Used two remain sides of it,I climbed the tree. Until I reached on a branch, I picked up some peaches from the stem and put them in the Pibo I used as a bag. Finally,after gathered enough to eat now and for my next journey,I sat under the tree while enjoyed the peaches. It was crunchy in the outside and sweet in the inside. Just the same peach I tasted from my world.

# Meanwhile in the headmaster office

Crowley listened to Trein reported about Luna missing out of nowhere. He then called Grim,Ace and Deuce to explain more about missing Luna in detail.

" Are you sure you did try to search her anywhere in your dorm?" Crowley asked for confirmation.

" Yes! Ask the ghosts if you don't believe what I'm saying." Grim exclaimed.

Crowley hummed as he thought." This is no good. To heard one student missing,this case I will discuss with the dorm leaders. You three may leave to your classroom."

Grim stomped his feet." No way I'm going back to class when my minion was missing."

" So are we!" Ace exclaimed.

" Luna is our friend and only prefect we've had. We can't turn ourselves of her missing to nowhere to be found." Deuce said.

Crowley sighed." Alright. You may stay here for the meeting. But please be useful and remain calm during the gathering."

Grim,Ace and Deuce agreed.

" I want all dorm leaders to gather in my office for emergency meeting!" He announced.

Not a while ago, dorm leaders gathered inside the headmaster office. Riddle who suddenly spotted Ace and Deuce called them.

" Ace? Deuce? Why aren't you in your classroom?" He asked them.

" Don't worry,Mr Rosehearts. They are just here remain quiet to witness our discussion upon our missing Luna." Crowley said to Riddle.

" Wait!? Luna is missing!?" Riddle exclaimed.

" What!? How!? When did she missing!?" Kalim shocked.

" She was gone missing just this morning when I woke up." Grim replied.

" Lu- Luna- shi gone missing?" Idia reflected what Grim said.

Leona sucked his teeth." Tch! Why does that herbivore suddenly missing out of nowhere?"

Azul touched his spectacles." For Luna to be missing,I can't guarantee what will happened upon her since she had no magic in her."

" Indeed. Not to mention, she's missing without a trace left for us to find her." Crowley said. Then,he looked at the dorm leaders.

" Where is Mr Draconia again?" He asked as he saw no appearance of Malleus.

" I'm here." Malleus out of blue appeared behind Crowley.

" Oh my!" Crowley flinched when Malleus surprised him by his voice from behind.

He then cleared his throat." Mr Draconia. It's pleasure to have you in this meeting."

" I heard it is urgent. As it involved a missing freshman." Malleus replied.

Deuce then said to Malleus." It was Luna!"

Malleus snapped." Oh?"

" She been missing since this morning." Grim muttered.

" We haven't found her anywhere in class." Ace explained.

Malleus narrowed his eyes." This quite unpleasant to hear when the child of man missing."

" Yes,of course. I need all dorm leaders to search around the Night Raven College for Luna in case she been sent to another area in this school or kidnapped." Crowley ordered all the dorm leaders.

" Alright!" The dorm leaders replied. Then,all of them include Grim, Ace and Deuce searched around Night Raven College in looking for Luna.