Five Elements Spirits Help Night Raven College

" Quickly, everyone!" Riddle command his Heartslabyul members to the emergency evacuation road head to the nearby mountain. While Heartslabyul members were running, suddenly, some of them fell down on the ground.

" Ouch! It's hurt!"

Suddenly,wind carried them and flew them to the nearby mountain." Let me help you." Wuhan used her wind power to carry the fall students to the mountain. Riddle, Trey and Cater were surprised to witness a magical crane cast wind magic to help the fall students.

" Woah! Woaaaah!" The students who stumbled, surprised when they were carried away by a strong wind.

" Did that crane just cast wind power onto the students? Am I seeing it wrong?" Cater asked Trey and Riddle as he couldn't believe his sight.

" No. You see it right." Riddle replied.

Trey corrected his spectacles." I haven't see any bird as that. But It seems to be helping us with carrying the students who got hurt from accidentally stumbled to the ground." He observed on Wuhan's action, carried the injured students with her wind power.

" So,is that means it was on our side?" Cater asked.

" Yes,as it seems. But why?" Riddle replied, while he wondered.

At Savanaclaw,some of the seniors stumbled onto the ground." Get up,you weak seniors!" A junior exclaimed his stumbled seniors. ROAR...! Laohu out of blue appeared and helped the stumbled seniors to get up." Don't treat your senior rudely as that again!"

Savanaclaws were shocked to witness a red blaze tiger suddenly exist out from nowhere. Include Leona, Ruggie and Jack who watched their members at the evacuation road.

" What is that, Senior Ruggie?!" Jack asked.

" I- I even don't know. But it seems like a tiger. And it is helping our members who fell onto the ground." Ruggie replied, while watched Laohu pushed the stumbled savanaclaws to stand them up.

" Let it be." Leona said. Ruggie and Jack put their sight on Leona." It's fine if it just helping us with our fallen predators." Leona said.

For Octavinelle,some of their members were also fell to the ground because they were careless on their steps. Floyd approached them." Eh~ there are some creatures fallen behind."

The students became terrified when Floyd scared them.

" Don't worry. I'll bring you to the mountain." Nokk suddenly appeared, helped the stumbled students by carried them onto his back with his water magic." T- thank you." The students thanked him." You're welcome. Now hand on." Nokk ran his four feets as he brought the students to the nearby mountain.

Floyd also Azul and Jade witnessed to see Nokk exist were shocked." Isn't that..." Azul deadpanned." It's Nokk!" Jade replied." I can't believe that myth horse suddenly appeared upon our eyes~"  Floyd said." And it's helping the Octavinelle members who stumbled carelessly." Jade added. Azul pushed his spectacles." But why? And...are we lucky as the new generation to witness Nokk in front of our eyes?" Azul mumbled." Hmm~ Maybe." Floyd replied.

Meanwhile, Scarabia members were running panicky without they watched their steps until suddenly,some of them fell behind." Are you alright?!" Kalim and Jamil helped their stumbled members." There are too much who stumble far behind us." Jamil muttered as there were more of their members fell behind far away from them.

As for the stumbled members, suddenly, some rock giants carried them by their palms." Don't push yourself too hard! Let us bring you to your mountain!" Sun Wukong lead his rock giants to carry all the Scarabia members.

Jamil was shocked when witnessed it while Kalim amazed." WOW! Cool!"

" Hm! Don't make me flatter,you Land of The Hot Sands youngster!" Sun Wukong increduloused while stood on one of his rock giant's shoulder.

" Wow! That monkey can talk!" Kalim amazed.

" Call me Wukong,my dear human youngster!" Sun Wukong said to him.

Jamil observed at Sun Wukong while rustled his wit end." That monkey seems had powerful ground magic that it could summon rock giants this many. But why did it help us with carrying our fell students?" He mumbled.

" Don't know. But at least it helped our Scarabia members." Kalim replied. Jamil sighed because Kalim was too naive.

The same as Pomefiore,some of their members stumbled behind while running across the evacuation road." Ow! My beautiful knees..."

Epel who saw his seniors fell down, exclaimed." Oh no! Some of them are falling onto the ground!"

" Let's help them, Epel." Rook said.

" I've also as the dorm leader should help my fairest Pomefiore." Vil said.

When they were rushing to the stumbled Pomefiore members, suddenly, moving ice sled spread below the fallen members." Let me help you!" Kitsune spread her ice power to slide the Pomefiore members to the nearby mountain." Woaaaah!"

Vil, Rook and Epel were snapped and stunned as they were shocked by Kitsune's appearance." Did you see that Rook?" Vil asked Rook.

" Yes,my dear Roi du Poison. A nine tailed fox with fur as white as snow seems to be bringing our members to the evacuation spot." Rook replied.

" It is so beautiful! I never see such a white fox as that." Epel amazed by Kitsune's beauty.

" And it can use magic. What in the world is happening?" Vil added.

" Don't know,my dear." Rook shook his head.