Where is she?

All the dorm leaders strolled around every inch of places in Night Raven College. They even got helped by vice dorm leaders and freshmen they known.

" She's not here!" Trey exclaimed as Riddle,Cater,Ace and Deuce searched in the botanical garden.

" Still!?" Deuce surprised.

" Luna- kun~ Where could you possibly go?" Cater muttered.

" Keep on searching her on another place!" Riddle command.

" Alright!"

Meanwhile,at the library, Ruggie and Jack couldn't find Luna there.

" How's it go, Senior Ruggie?" Jack asked Ruggie when they met.

" Still no luck." Ruggie replied.

" Same as me." Jack said.

Ruggie then called Leona who was sleeping on top of a book rack." HEY! Leona! Don't you find any sight of her?!"

Leona laid on the book rack, sucked his teeth when Ruggie shouted him." No way I'm going to find that herbivore." He mumbled.

Ruggie sighed." Looks like we need to smell another spot than here." He told Jack. Jack nodded as agreed.

In Moustro Lounge,Azul and the Leech twins tried to search Luna there since it was suggested by Floyd.

" Any luck?" Azul asked Jade as they met after scrolling around the restaurant.

Jade shook his head." Nope. There's not any sight of her scurry around here."

Azul sighed." How do we came to find her in Moustro Lounge?"

" It was Floyd's suggestion since he knew a little bit about Luna's special place." Jade explained.

Then, Floyd came to them with a hollow face." Little shrimp wasn't at anywhere here at all." He scratched his back head.

" Floyd,what do you think we can find Luna here?" Azul asked him.

" Eh~  What is it?~ It's Little Shrimp's favourite place. So possibly,she will go here." Floyd replied.

Azul sighed." Unfortunately,we didn't find her here. Let's look at another place she could be." He suggested.

" Alright!" Jade and Floyd replied.

While in the Scarabia dorm,Kalim shouted calling Luna while searching her with Jamil.
" Luna! Where are you?!"

" Kalim! Shouting doesn't help in finding her if she wasn't at anywhere." Jamil scolded him.

" Yes, I'm sorry. I just getting so worry and panic if she was totally missing from the school." Kalim said,in sad tone.

Jamil sighed." We couldn't find her here. Let's look at another place." He suggested. Kalim agreed.

Meanwhile, in the forest nearby the school,Idia and Ortho searched for Luna at every corner of the forest." Ortho,do you scan any life forms around here?" Idia asked his younger robotic brother.

Ortho scanned the forest surroundings." I detect no life forms around here."

Idia sighed." Luna- shi wouldn't probably go missing just like that. Let's investigate at the Ramshackle dorm to find any evidence."

" Alright!" Ortho replied.

While the Ignihyde searched in the forest,the Pomefiore checked at all the classrooms and halls in the school.

Vil,Rook and Epel gathered together at a hall after they found none appearance of Luna.

" Rook,Epel. Do you find her?" Vil asked.

Rook and Epel shook their heads.

" Roi du Luna isn't anywhere on my sight after hunted all the possible places here." Rook replied.

Vil sighed." It's that so...."

Epel was upset as he couldn't spot Luna."Luna... Where could she been?" He mumbled.

" Don't know. Though,we must proceed any possibility if she will around here. Or being brought off outside this tied- security school." Vil said.

Rook and Epel nodded.

In Diasomnia dorm, Lilia, Silver and Sebek were scurried around every resident rooms either the living room.

" Do you find Luna?" Silver asked Sebek as they met in the living room.

" Nope. Not any sight of that human girl around any resident rooms." Sebek replied." Really? How can that she been missing into nowhere?" Sebek muttered.

" Don't know." Lilia suddenly appeared upside down among them.

" Gah!" Silver and Sebek shocked.

Lilia then landed on the floor." It may probably she was taken by some magical creature that wondering around the school." He explained while put his hands on his waist.

" Taken by some magical creature?" Sebek reflected Lilia's said.

" What do you mean, Father?" Silver asked Lilia.

" Well... I sensed some rare type of magic trace here from a nearby river at the forest behind the botanical garden. It's magic is none rather usual as a mythology creature." Lilia explained.

Silver and Sebek flinched as they were snapped when Lilia mentioned mythology creature. While Lilia folded his arms as his eyes blinked to think about Malleus.

" Malleus must be very worry right now since Luna and him had tied friendship that cannot be forged by any spell." He sighed.

" Father..." Silver felt sad to see his adopted father worried.

" Young Master... Don't worry! I'll find Luna for you so you won't worry too much!" Sebek exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Malleus was teleporting himself from one place to another place around the school. As he couldn't find Luna anywhere he had teleported,he sighed.

" Where are you, Child of man?" He mumbled. Then,he cast a tracking spell to know where Luna was.

" To find the lost,To found at the end. Show me where is the Child of Man." His eyes glowed it's mint green color as he activated his magic.

Not a moment ago,he got an image on his mind of Luna was walking through a rare forest he never seen. He couldn't recognized the place she had been because of the mystic surroundings in the forest that he never know." Child of Man...." He mumbled.

As for Grim,he went to search Luna with Crowley as the rest of the teachers and school staffs splited to find in their places.

" We didn't find her anywhere near here." Grim muttered at the Mirror Chamber. Crowley only hummed while touched his chin.

Suddenly,the door opened and Crewel,Trein,Vargas also Sam entered in rush.

" Here you are. Do any of you find Luna?" Crowley asked them.

They all shook their heads.

" I couldn't find any tattletail of my little fem in my lab." Crewel said.

" Neither me in the teachers office." Trein replied.

" I also couldn't find her at the field." Vargas added.

" None of the little devil girl's appearance in my shop." Sam replied.

Crowley sighed." Ohh~ this is terrible. A student was missing out from my sight. How am I going to responsible upon this tragic incident?" He cried.

The teachers silenced as they watched Crowley cried.

" Luna...." Grim cried as he so worried about what had happened to Luna.