002.

back of the bus

I stepped outside with my jumper tied skirt rolled and blazer off .

( that's the pengest thing you can do with uniform unfortunately) .

I messaged the girl group wondering where they are .

Bad bitties 🎀.

me: WAKE UP U PRICKS

Leisy 💕: shut the fuck up 😡

abi ❤️‍🔥: wouldn't have it I can't lie 😱😱

Me: sym . Come to the bus stop
now

jayjay 🤞🏼🌍: I'm on my way

Me: snn

—————————————————————

About 5 minutes later jaydene came and she had a high bun jumper tied and trousers her back looks phattt .
My brothers turned to the door . I always knew jay had a crush on him but she would never chat to him .

"Big nyash" I scream while grabbing her bum . She laughs historically.

(i move very gay with my bestfriend but who doesn't .)

The bus came shortly after and we went up to the top deck where we usually go .

( we only go to the top because that's where 'future bae' is .. I mean dymarco )

As we climbed up I felt eyes follow me , I locked eyes with Dymarco and he looked me up and down from my eyes to my breasts to my feet. I was so shocked I stayed in the same position until the bus started to drive and I nearly tripped .

Me and jay sat down just about infrount of the mandem , close enough to hear there convocation "nah because that beanie from lewi has a deep throat" one boy said "nahh send her snap" another boy answered.

There convecations were very disrespectful but Dymarco seamed to not add to that convecation , it kind of turned me on .

we all got of at the bus stop outside of our school and the bus drove of .

"Ai miss" he says . "my name isn't ai or miss" I mimic back to him . " Kadeja acting prestige so surprising" he snaps back with a smirk .

"How can you try chat to me then cuss me out don't be weird" I say whilst kissing me teeth .

"say nothin' kadeja can I have your snap" he says with a genuine smile.

The way my name rolled off his tongue caught me off guard . "s-s-sure" I stutter back .

He passes his phone and I recognise a girl on his bestfriends list ...Tiana .

"Your friends with Tiana..." I say with a unsure face. " somettin'  like dat , why you jealous b" He replied back . "didn't bang. See you around I guess."

I turn to walk through the gates "so I can't get your snap" he shouts with a assertive voice . In my head I was thinking you can get whatever you want zaddy but I replied with "DEJA B-B-Y-X" (@dejabbyx).

I enter the gates and see jaydene and kayleise both stairing at me in utter shock . "no fucking way bro" jay shouts "YESS GOODS , CATCHING MAN FI HA PUMPUM" kayleise says .

"Shutup man" I tried to say shutup without smiling but somewhere out of nowhere my teeth began to show . "So who's coming to my baby shower?" I scream . They both begin to laugh as we made our way though the doors .

As we passed registration
Abigail ,tasha and Lacey joined us . "Hey guys" "Ello mates" "hi ashawos" (ashawo- hoe) We all immediately screw Abigail because wasn't it her who fucked 2 bestfriends and filmed it. Nah I swear to god I love her like family but she's not mentally right .

Lacey and tasha are both bestfriends in year 11, we made a group because they merged our corridors toghether since year 9 .

jay catches them up explaining what happend,
Many faces dropped in excitement until we relised the 'gassed up brownies' walked past (they literally names themselves that ..)

"Not tryna disappoint yeah but I'm tellin' you , you don't have a chance" Tiana says

"Word fam don't beg it dbi dbi dbi" Kelly says straight after .

Abigail looked like she was about to slap the fuck out of her.

"if you want a problem we can have a fucking  problem" she says whilst screwing them.

tasha steps in and lacey  pushes her self forward.

kayleise shouts
''meady bitches dont u have another bludclart man to suck the soul out of , thots ,or are you just gonna bother us.''

''mums dirty prostitutes , you need to rest your frount.'' i say

" you can't even back ur own beef" Kelly says.

"Forreal , bake" Tiana shouts

"Are you still talking? " jaydene shouts.

The girls recruite there youngers in year 9

" nah they need to get put in a pack mums" and more year 10s and 11s gather .

whenever a fights abouts so happen everyone from there classes come running spraying drinks and instagaiting.

"Now who the fuck is on my sister" kyrone comes walking over . Everyone went silent as my brother and his friends walked over with there trousers low and bandanas on there wrists .

" Tiana fuck of or I'll fucking kill you" She runs of scared and everyone starts to walk off.

I'm not a overloud confident person , I used to be the meady bestfriend /the gassed up one / kyrones sister, so I'm not used to defending myself on my ones.

Meeting Abigail and jay helped with my confidence.

We all split up into twos and made our way to our classes. I was alongside with Abigail and we walked to our classroom , on the way we ran into Dymarco , I saw his trace my body then turn around . Not even a hello , maybe I don't have a chance.