019.

stuck in the middle

I couldn't believe it . Dymarco . I missed his lips .. his smell .. his smile.

I forgot I had a man in the heat of the moment . I paced around my room after he left. fuck .

I fucked it right before my birthday .

———————————————————

My mum came back home "kadeja , we need to talk" . I walked down the stairs "at 14 years old you shouldn't be getting into cars with 17 year olds" she said "I called your dad so he can have a conversation with you , he's on his way and he'll be here for a while" she said "I don't want to see that man." I said

"Deja your birthday is in 3 days , sort yourself out"

She got mad at me .

//

it was the next day and all schools had 1 week off. "ai deja I'm inviting the mandem over" "who omari and his friend tyler?" I said "yeah and dymarco and dem man" he said .

I got dressed in a vest too and leggings . The door bell rang and it was omari and Tyler . I kissed omari and ky man a vomiting noice .

"Deja my young boy" Tyler said to me "yo" I said . They went into the living room . I called jaydene to come over and she did . She hasn't spoken to my brother in time . "Kyrone." She said "sket" ky said . "Guyss" I said . They all sat in the living room and me and Jay on the floor .

Dymarco walked in . I could see the shank poking in his trousers. gosh.

My heart was racing , I could feel Omar's eyes on me waiting for my reaction. Dymarco sat down, him also looking guilty . "Deja get up" omari said "what why?" I said "I need to ask you sum" we walked out the living room to outside so he could smoke.

"What's going on between you and dymarco?" He said . I knew he knew. Boys always tell their boys . "I didn't mean to kiss him it jus happend" I said out loud not even thinking of what I just said . "I'm so-" he dropped the zoot on the floor and ran in the house and started to grip up dymarco .

"Are your fucking dumb bro" his face was full of anger . "Omari stop" I kept shouting . Both of them brought shanks out "do something." Dymarco said . The sword was long. Kyrone than backed out a knife and so did Tyler. I was so scared . the other mandem in the room got them to split and Tyler and omari out the house .

I ran after omari " mari" my face was filled with tears "nah go be a jezz" he said "chill chill" Tyler said as they got in the car "I'm sorry I'm sorry" I said his expression didn't change and they drove of.

I felt broken.

I went back to my house and dymarco and kyrone was chilling in the living room. I ran upstairs . dymarco came in my room. "I'm gonna stay the night" he said "I'm so sorry" I said "I shouldn't have kissed you but it's us,  I don't know what to say.." he said . I got of my bed and hugged him .

My head resting on his chest . I felt his heart beat. "Deja you know I love you right." He said quite low. He leant down and kissed me again . "are you inviting them man to your birthday?" He said "hell no." I said . He could tell I was serious.

"what do u want for your birthday?" He smiled . "Anything" he was now laying on my bed and I was hugging him.

This is a mistake.