009.

Me & you

When I got home kyrone and dymarco where both sitting there . I went to my room like normal feeling like I was about to throw up. "YO ARE YOU REALLY ABOUT GONNA AIR MAN" kyrone shouted . I ignored and kept walking to my room .

my door slightly opened "yeo" dymarco says softly. My body was facing the wall and the covers over it . He pulled of the covers and saw all my bruises. "You alright ?" He put his hand on my waist . My body flinched . "Yo" he says . He removed my hands from my face and saw me crying .
"Nah fam what happend or I swear down  I'm going to kill some one."

I explained to him what happend and he was pissed . "When I find this nigga it's over" he gets into my bed kisses my forehead and lays with me until I fell asleep in his arms .

//

for weeks no one could reach me . I never answered, responded. All day my friends would knock but the more I left it , the less friends that would carry on coming . After a while my bestfriend jaydene stopped knocking , blocked me on everything.

Sev and kayleise kept knocking. Until I came downstairs and let them in .

"Omg baby I missed you" kay said whilst squeezing my extremely tight
"Are you okay?" Sev said .
"Yeah I'm very fine , I might come back to school" I said
"Oh baby." Kay says and sev still holding me . Schools tomorrow. We have to go.

//

I woke up normal time . I didn't even do my hair , I put it in a ponytail and headscarf and left my house . I messaged Sev and Kay to see where they were . We met at the bus stop and they filled me in on school.

"So boom Abigail ain't wiv us like dat , she's bredrins wid some gyal called Angel-" sev says "nah angels okay but jus some meady yat i be so real" kay says.

"Big man ting she was moving crazy so I'm not surprised I can't lie" I say.
"Oh and jay yeah she's a opp." "Word?" I said "yeah she fucks with the Kelly " , there like bestfriends" kay said . "I'm going to fuck her up." I said .

//

We got to school and decided to split up and meet at lunch and I saw jay. She looked at me in the hall and kept walking . "NAH bitch are you dumb" I shouted . She tired around in disbelief

"Pardon me?" She said . "What you wanna betray me and not back your shit?" I said . My hands became sweaty and head becoming hot. "You ain't speaking to me like that." She said "I am and what ." my head went red and anger took over.

I tied my head band tighter and took of my blazer and tie. She did the same "look touch me and I swear to -"

her sentence wasn't completed and I ran over . She began to punch the back of my head and I began to punch her stomach .

The hallway was filled with loud noice from the year 8/9 "fuck her up" one said "do your ting" another said . sev came running over and started to fuck her uppp! Teachers came rushing over and blood was on the floor .

//

The rest of the day we were in different isolations . Even police got called . Rumours where spreading that my brother was going to come and he isn't aloud on school property for 1 more day .

"Hello sweetie , we're going to call your mother in now ." The teacher said.

seconds , minuets, hours .

My mum arrived . Pissed . She came through the gates , dirty eyeing me . "Hm" she said .

We got to the office and she sat down with me next to her . "hello miss , so kadeja got into a fight with another student and her friend got involved and the girl is bleeding and you can image the distress.."

my mum kissed her teeth "so my fucking child ain't in distress nah?" She said . The room was silent . "How long she home for?" Mum said "we're investigating so only 1 day." The head teacher said .

my mother got up . "Her brothers back in tomorrow correct?" The head teacher nodded her head scared of the response "Likke gyal ya bes get up" she said and I followed her out the room .

the whole car journey was quiet. "Your own bestfriend.." my mum said . "Mum it's deeper then that." I said attempting to hold back tears . "Your losing your phone until further notice ." she said and parked the car up.

I put my phone in her hand then ran upstairs . "YO" ky said . He came into my room . "Why is man getting videos or you in a fight fam." He said "that dumb bitch jaydene" I said . "ain't she ur bestfriend or sun?" He said ." Fuck her man" I said pulling the covers over my face . He kissed his teeth and walked out .

"Your friends are calm but you man had a different kind of friendship remember dat" he said