020.

Rachet happy birthday

bitchhh I'm 15 . I jumped out my bed with Sev and Jay sleeping next to me . I didn't know what to say to Kay after her brother situation. She's been very distant. Until I got a message .

//

kaybae_x

Kay- hey baby , happy birthday x

me -thanks gurll . We're cool right?

Kay - yeah got you always , but while this whole situation is happening I think I need to step back .

me- yeah okay .

//

I didn't know what to say . She was like a sister to me .

I went to the bathroom and washed myself and got myself ready . My hair was down and I was wearing a two piece dress with my cute silver slides . My nails were tooo sexy .

my mum was downstairs decorating the house . A lot of my friends are coming!! Sev and Jay also got ready and we ran out to get some balloons and shit . "Now I'm buying balloons I want to do some.." sev said "we are not doing balloons" Jay responded .

we also got food and went back home . Dymarco was there "happy birthday" he said to me and handed me a present . "What is it?" I said "you always complain about not having enough necklaces so I got you one" he said "aweee" my mum squealed even tho she was in another room. "Thank youu" I hugged him very tight and him and kyrone kept helping with the decorations.

//

The party has now begun . Music bleeding out the speakers . My bestie Cameron from croydon was here with his friends chilling . My little sis and her little friend. Lamal and his bad breed sexy friends . Abigail and Lacey grinding on each other . And Tash having the best time.

There was a whining competition and Jerome bussed out his best dancing . We haven't really spoke after the kiss but he knew it was just bestie vibes . He asked me to put him on tasha . "Boy she don't want you" I said "you did" he said "gosh fine wait"

she was abit drunk so she fell for his charm and they were doing their ting.

All now omari hasn't sent any message...

I went upstairs and sat on my bed . Jay clocked and followed me up "you okay baby?" She said "dymarco wouldn't never done this , we have history ...he treats me better ." I said

"but omari , always felt me .. didn't embarrass me at school and over react as much and the way he makes me feel ain't the same." I said

"so who do you want?" Jay said " I don't know.." I put my face in my palms. She put her arm around my shoulder "gurl enjoy your birthday."

I went downstairs and called Marco "come let's talk .." I didn't know how I felt and I needed to make it clear .

Me and dymarco was on our way to the chicken shop and saw the one and only Vanessa and her friends with omari and his . Fuck.

"Big girl where's the energy?" Vanessa came . She ran towards me and started to punch me in my face . "Ai stop" Tyler came towards attempting to stop the fight . And from the corner of my eye I saw Marco on the floor holding his hip. The 5 girls jumping me carried on then police sirens came and the boys dashes along with the girls .

I blinked and saw blood coming from dymarco "Marco" I screamed I heard his groaning. The police came and then an ambulance. I crawled my way over to him . "I was making sure he was breathing "Marco" i said so quietly . He than stopped responding "SOMEONEHELPHIM" I shouted . And the ambulance took him and me .

my life changed so much after that.