017.

another woman

I couldn't Stop saying that bitches name 'Vanessa' ughhh . I knew she went his school because of her uniform in that picture . YES I ANALYSED THATS BITCHH. I called up jaydene that knows everything.

"Yo" I said "hey lol" she said . "We have to find a bitch" I said "uh oh , what's her name and school and I can find a picture" jay said "Vanessa and she goes Omar school" I said "vanessaa oh that girl , I'll show you a picture one second" . I heard the aggressive finger tapping on the screen.

//

Vanessa - year 11 , 16 , omari ex / side

//

"This the girl , she is a known jezz but she used to do a ting with omari i remember" jay said "wait they dated" I said "remember last year when that couple picture of omari was trending on snap , yeah that's the girl" she said "say mums, ew" I said

Jaydene face timed me "you knew he was a hoe gurl" jay said "yeah...should I text him" I said "I be real , u don't want the smoke with Vanessa she fights everyday bro, even I wouldn't fight her" Jay said "nah I don't give a fuck word" I said "e okay gurl" Jay said .

The door bell rang.

"wait someones at the door , OMG it's mariiiii" I said so excited.
"baby I'll call you back Okay" I said "no you won't" she laughed "bye girl" she said .

I ended the call and ran downstairs.

"What." I said "chill Wid all of that and let man in" he said "ugh come" I said. "You gonna tell me who the fuck Vanessa is?"I said with the most attitude . "Fuck out my face with that or I'm cutting". He rolled his eyes.

(I don't know where these boys are getting girl attitudes from and all this sas but I don't like it )

I asked for his phone continuously.

"Give me your phone" I said straight faced . I snatched it and we were having a full fight until I unlocked it and he stood behind me paranoid .
"Okay Vanessa , let's go thru chats shall we" I said

V4nessa_ldn              1week ago

Vanessa: Omar

Me: yo

Vanessa: when you gonna see meee

Me: soon Dw

Vanessa : Okk

//

"A week ago , are you alright" I kissed my teeth .

//

Me: don't text him.

Vanessa : and who's this?

Me: his girlfriend, I'm going to block your number just for a heads up.

Vanessa: don't be insecure do I even know ur name?

Me: it's deja so now u know my name dont text my man.

Vanessa : oh kyrones little sister

Me: bye x

//

The side eye I gave the boy . He snatched the phone so I couldn't see more "your bugging mums" he said and sat down. I sat next to him. He clocked I was mad and pulled me to him and whispered in my ear "I only want you" I turned my face to him .

one thing left to another . Hickeys.

it was time for him to leave . "I'll come see you tomorrow" he said "yeah okay" I kissed him then he got up to leave .

I had a plan. I'm going to skip school tomorrow and go to his and fight that dumb bitch.

I went to my room to speculate. "Jay I'm going to do something stupid" I said "what? Uh oh" she said "nah I don't care , I'm gonna fight her"
I smiled "over man?" She said "yes gladly" she sighed and said it's a bad idea .

"it's fine" I said "want me to come?" She said "no , no one can come because it has to be a sneak attack" I said "you don't need to fight her jus show of your man if he's there." "That actually makes more sense , yes I'm going to do that" .

I ended the call , that plan was better .

//

It was 6:30 , time to wake up . I brushed my teeth and jumped in the shower. "Mum" I shouted , no response..that means she's sleeping . I ran into her room and she was up

"I'm going into the office at 9:30 today so I can't take calls or emails so behave please" she said "yeah always" she kissed me on my forehead and me and ky left the house for school.

I messaged all my friends asking who can skip with me and none of them could so I waited by myself for one hour and thirty six minutes before I went back home and mum wasn't there.

//

It was now 2:45 , I changed and put on a black T-shirt , jeans and crocs and made my way to my mans school.

I reached there and I saw him walk out , with her. The walk of shame his face was blank and she screwed me .

I walked in their direction...