015.

left or right ?

I got home as planned . "Mum I'm home" I shouted . I ran to my room missing my bed sheets , I stretched out on my bed nearly drifting back to sleep. I messaged the girl group about me and omari aka MA MANS... they were gasseddd.

"Big head" ky Called "yo" I said . He ran to my room. "I wanted to ask if you wan- why the fuck do you have a hickey" he said "I don't kno-" he didn't let me finish my sentence "dymarco , I'm gonna kill him word" he said . "It ain't him I be so real" I said "then who .. wait OMARI" he said "yeah we are dealing now I guess" I said

"damn , I can't lie Marco is downstairs"he said bringing me downstairs. "Yo" dymarco said "hi" I said . It was extremely awkward but he treated me shit when we wasn't in school. I walked past him into the kitchen. he pulled my hand back "dej" he said . My brother wandered of .

"I missed you"he said attempting to kiss me . I nearly gave in "dymarco ." I said "please don't" I struggled to say those words . "what's up" he said "we need to talk." I said "go on kadeja ur scaring me" he said "me and Omari are dating now.." I got quieter down the sentence " r you dumb" he said "n-" I tried to speak "nah mums ur dumb fucking jezzy" he said and slammed the door .

"Guessing he knows" ky laughed . "fuck you." I said and ran to my room . he clocked I was upset but didn't care.

I kept replaying what just happened . shit and I have school tomorrow.

I told most of my friends what was going on , I cried all night over a nig*a that don't even want me . What a life .

———————————————————

don't look at me like that pt .1

I woke up , normal time ready for school. Dymarco yay. I left the house and traveled to school by myself .

Then mari called me "yoo" he said "hey" I smiled . "I know your smiling behind that screen because of my sexy voice but it's okay" he laughed . I'm not going to lie , that boys morning voice is sexy . Deep , raspy JUST YUM. "So what , should man come to your school" he said "yeah come, I finish 3:10" .

I got into school saw Sev " you okay baby?" She said "yeah I told dymarco the news ." I said "shit" she covered her mouth then hugged me . yeah it's not good .

I was walking the corridors , and we locked eyes a couple times . then science , where I sit next to him. yay!!

he came in the class like 20 minutes late . "Yo" he whispered. "Hey" I said "we cool? we were friends before we can do that again" he said "yeah true" I smiled "I like your hickeys" he forced a smile . "hm" I said and carried on doing my work .

"Wait so what's the answer ?" He said "maybe if you came on time you would know" I blew a kiss "dej you got a boyfriend can't be doing that" he rolled his eyes . "Your starting to piss me of" I said a-bit to loud . "KADEJA OUT THIS CLASS" The teacher screamed , Marco laughed and also got sent out .

we had to miss the rest of this lesson because of this baboon . 4 more periods went by then it was home time . I ran to the bathroom with my girls . "Girl hears some gloss" sev said. "Wait lemme fix this edge" Kay said . "Hear some spray and chewing gum just incase" jaydene said "OKOK" I said to all of them .

We walked out the school , the boys slightly behind us . I saw mari , I went over to him and he kissed me "you didn't think I was gonna come did you" he whispered in my ear "you lie a lot so..." I said we walked away from the school with his arm on my shoulders. I could feel the death stares from the dutty girls in my year and dymarco.

//

We got back to my house , him on one side of my bed and me on top of him . "Dej you smell nice" he said . "yeah , yeah I need to take my uniform of get out" i said "bro i don't care jus change" he said "okay fine" I began to change , now I was only in underwear .

At first he wasn't looking at me but then I felt him looking , I turned around and he was . He came of the bed and went over to me . He put his hands on my cheek and kissed me . I got lifted and was now sitting on my windowsill. "mark the curtains are up" I said . He stopped kissing me and I took his hand and lead him back to my bed .

the door opened .