018.

considering

he saw me , face blank . Walking with that Vanessa they came over . "Yo" he said and came to kiss me . I made the kiss last longer so the bitch knew .

" What u not gonna introduce me nah?" Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Na , this is Vanessa I guess" he said with his dumb voice . "I know who she is" I cut my eye "don't start" he said . "Get your bitch" she kissed her teeth with her meady 4 friends. "Excuse me" i said. "Girl you heard me" she began to approach me tying her hair back.

"Girl are you crazy" I said with my boyfriend trying to put himself between us . The girl shouted "watch if we catch you on your one's" Vanessa said "on sight bitchh" her meady asian friend said.

//

Omar called one of his boys "I need to do a job abeg you drop my girl home"he said "your not gonna take me home.." I said "look , I have a job right now and I don't trust you to shutup so no I ain't taking you home" .

I felt so jealous. "Sorry" I said , he put his arms over me , "it's calm , gonna have to step careful though" .

he went back to the convo on the phone "sn I'll send the addy" he said "I'm not getting in no car with your friends" I said . I started to walk. "Bro chill , he's coming" I waited . It was cold and getting Dark.

———————————————————
his friends car was nice and surprisingly clean . I sat in the passy and put on the seat belt . I looked at him , he was lightskin with braids .

//

Omari friend : Tyler , 17 (tag - trizz)

//

He was tooo beautiful. "Yo" he said to omari . "Yoo , I'm gonna go shot , take her home" he said "yeah sn" .

Omari started walking away.

"How old are you?" He said "14.. basically 15 tho" I said "your a young nigga , year 9 or 10?" He said "oh I'm year 10.." I said . "Oh so only a school year between you and omar?" He said "yeah." I said .

The car journey wasn't bad . "What song?" He said "ermm play lil durk" I said "after that I should make you walk home" he said I rolled my eyes and we got in a debate about Yb and Lil Durk.

Then spoke about school.

"Nah man's meant to be in six form but school ain't got man" he said "what trapping is?" I said "na not even .. that's like a side ting" he said . "Yeah I know what you mean" I said "what do you do then?" I said "rap" he said "gosh one of those." He screwed me and played one of his songs .. they wasn't that bad to be honest.

He got to my door "aight say nun , ina bit young buck" he said "your not going to say your name?" "It's Tyler , i know yours is deja don't worry" he laughed then drove of.

kyrone was sitting in the living room "who the fuck was that" he said "one of Omar's friends , trizz or sum" I said putting my things on the table . "Trizz??" He said "yeah.." I said "stay far away from that nigga word" he said "even I don't play when it comes to that tapped guy" he said "nah im fine he's my mans friend chill" I walked up the stairs

I called Tash "hey baby" she said "hey we don't even talk like that nomore" i said "litchh , oh yeah babe I'm going to live with my dad now.." she said "wait what" I said "my dad lives only in north but my mum can't deal so yeah my dads is saying to live with him". I let out a sigh "damnn" I said

We ended the call just after I told her about everything.

———————————————————

I went downstairs, mum was there "hey mum" I said trying to not sound suspicious. "little girl sit down we need to talk."she said .

Fuck

"Why is the school calling me saying you haven't been at school?" She said
"I di-" "don't lie to me now" she said "mum I'm sorry" I said "and who dropped you home ? In a car?" She said . She caught me "Omar's friend" I said "that's a big man" she looked angry "he's 17 chill" I said "chill , get to your room and give me your phone" I gave her my phone.

I went to my room and the heard the door slam shut . Okay she's gone .

the door knocked . It was dymarco "marc-". He cut my sentence short and began to kiss me deeply for minutes. Then I released..