18

I WROTE A VERY LONG CHAPTER AND IT GOT DELETED I AM SO FRUSTRATED

**

M A D E L I N E

It was the next morning, and like I said, we will be swimming in the lake we saw yesterday. They were all getting ready, so i went the bathroom to change into my swimsuit. I didn't know why I brought one, since it was part of Harry and I's plan. But I'm glad I did.

I also wore a white tank top along with some black denim shorts over my "Triangle" bikini. I went back to the room to see Harry about to leave.

"Are you all set?" he asked

"I still have to fix some stuff to bring just in case. Then I'll be ready"

Harry nodded in reply. I watched as Harry walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. I went to one of my suitcases to get a bag to put my stuff in. I have my phone, a blanket, a water bottle, sunscreen, and an umbrella in case the weather changes.

I exited the room and went outside the house along with Hailey. Harry and Niall were already waiting for us in the car. We went in, Niall started the car, and we drove off.

**

Okay, scratch everything I said about the lake. We took a different way from what we took yesterday, and saw a very beautiful waterfall that was fine to swim at. We hurriedly got out of the car and looked at the view in front of us. It looked absolutely amazing.

Hailey wanted to swim already and so do Niall, leaving Harry and I seated on the blanket I just laid. They went in the waterfall, the water hitting their bodies, almost impossible for me to see them because of the thick water pouring down. Minutes later, Niall started splashing water to Hailey once they moved from the water fall. Hailey was doing the same thing. What a couple they are.

H A R R Y

We watched as the couple splashed water to each other. Madeline and I once again asking questions to each other.

"So Harry, you never really told me anything about your love life." she suddenly asks, surprising me

I think she noticed my uneasy expression and said, "Oh, I'm so sorry Harry. I shouldn't have asked that. Gosh, I'm so stupi-"

"No, its fine. Its not really a big deal."

I let out a very deep sigh and started recalling those very tragic memories

"I was 18 when a family moved near our house. We invited them over to have dinner in with us, to know them better. That's when I met their daughter Amanda. She was so beautiful. The most beautiful girl I have seen at that time. She was supposed to study at the school I go to, so our parents suggested me to 'show her around'." I started