☆Teasing Riku and Sumi☆

So I kinda thought about this group name of your idol group, don't know if you guys like, kinda like a copy of 4NEMO name but if you want a different idol group name you guys can suggest in the comment section.

《☆

《☆

Your P.O.V

     I was still clinging on Mitsuki since Riku kept showing his pet spider and getting it closer to me and Sakuya. "Ok, stop it Riku, you can see that they're about to cry if you continue" Mitsuki scolded. Riku sighed and went to his room, probably putting his spider back. My phone vibrated and pulled it out of my shorts.

G4LAXIA group

Solar
: So Gia

Gia
: What?

Solar
: What comes first, the chicken or the egg?

Gia
: I-
: Where did you get this question anyways?

Solar
: I was just wondering about it so why not question it here too

Gia
: Seriously
: @Y/N

Y/N
Who summoned me? :

Gia
: Sometimes I feel like you and Solar has the same energy

Solar
: ●v●

Y/N
Anyways why you call me? :

Gia
: Back read

Y/N
Try searching it on gooe Solar maybe you'll: get your answer

Sakuya
: You guys are stupid

Solar
: >:0

Gia
: Only Solar

Solar
: I-
: Okay😔

Y/N's status is offline
Sakuya's status is offline
Gia's status is offline

Solar
: Why leave me alone ☹

~

    I silently laughed at our chat earlier. "So Sakuya, do you know what comes first?" I asked her. "No" she said. "Then why call us stupid?" I deadpanned at her. "Because basically you can search it but you did bring it up already before I sended the same message you sended earlier" she explained. "Fair enough" I shrugged. I stood up and went to my room to get the motorcycle keys. I rarely use it so why not use it. I unlock the lock for our underground parking lot and it was full of our cars. I searched for my motorcycle that Riku use when he wants to go somewhere. I saw my Kawasaki Ninja H2 R and turned it on. I wore my helmet and activated a mechanism and a way out of the underground parking lot was seen and I drove off.

    I rode the motorcycle for 30 mins or an hour to my favorite spot. When i arrived, I saw my spot and walked there. The tree was blooming so I sat down under it and relax while watching the sky. I felt sleepy so why not take a nap.

   I woke up when I heard some cricket sounds and opened my eyes to see it was night time. I stood up and dusted my shorts and went to my motorcycle. I put my helmet on and started the engine and drove off. I arrived at our house and parked the vehicle. When i arrived in the living room, I see three same coloured hair. "Big sister Y/N!!" Stella yelled and ran to me. She hugged me and her two brother hugged me too. "You three grow up so fast" I said pretending that a tear rolled down. "Don't worry big sis, we will always be kids to you" Shawn said. Sora nodded and Stella smiled, I told them to go sit in the living room or play in the gaming room if they want.

    "Spoiling them again I see" Riku said. "Why not?" I smirked and Riku just chuckled. I ate dinner that the chef prepared earlier, I walked in the kitchen seeing no maids or butlers or chefs. I washed the plate that I used when i heard a thud. I turned my head to see a maid with a wide eye and jaws dropped. "M-Miss Y/N!! Please let me do it" she squeked. Yes my personal maid, Sumi, a very shy maid but once you get to know her, she's really outgoing. "No it's fine, Sumi" I reassured her. "No no, Miss Saki will get mad at me if she knew I let you work" she panic. "Don't worry I'll handle Saki if she knew. After that, I rarely Sumi now maybe Saki remove her a s a personal maid.

    Me and the three kids watch Riku and Sumi talk to each other and I just wore a smirk. I see Stella with a devilish grin so I pulled Sora and Shawn away. "Riku and Sumi sitting on a tree, K I S S I N G" Stella sang while me, Sora and Shawn wheezed quietly. I glanced at Riku and Sumi, I saw their faces really red. I laughed so hard and felt Riku's glare. I started teasing them and now I know that they like each other maybe I'll tease them every day when I see them together.

《☆

I removed what I put here first u-u

So yeah I'm not really a funny person but my mind has different ideas that make myself laugh so don't expect much, my humor only make some of my friends laugh ;w;