☆Concert tickets☆

《☆

Your P.O.V

       What Aaron said that he's gonna attend my school is true. Pretty much annoying, he follows me around like a lost puppy or something even when I'm with my friends he's just behind us. When he arrived at the university, many girls squealed like its their first time seeing someone ugly like Aaron. (A: No need to be harsh Y/N). Now I'm currently with the girls since the boys mostly Childe and Kaeya won't let Aaron near me. "Have you heard about G4LAXIA's concert?" Hu tao asked. "Yeah I did but I didn't get to buy tickets and its already sold out" Lumine said. I did get some tickets for my friends and left some tickets for the fans. "Here" I said pulling out the tickets that I got.

      "When did you buy those?" Paimon asked. The girls looked wide eyed while I think of a lie so I won't get exposed. Yet. "Is it alright?" Ayaka asked. "Yeah take it" I said pushing the tickets to Lumine. "What about you? The tickets all fit for us" Lumine worriedly said. "Don't worry, I'll be fine just enjoy it" I said grinning. "Alright then" Lumine said with a frown. Lumine gave out the tickets and said that they should protect it like its their own life. "Why are you still hiding it?" Aaron whispered beside me. "I don't want my friendship with them turn into a fake one because I'm just an idol" I confessed.

       My friends thanked me for the tickets, the other reason why the tickets sold out fast is because the concert will happen next week, I don't get it though but it's already sold. "Aaron! Get away from her!" Childe yelled. Childe pulled me away and hugged from behind me. Aaron raised his arms up while I looked at Childe and he looked like an angry cat. I sighed and got out of Childe's grasp which made Childe turn his attention to me. He held my shoulders not that tight and looked at me with a serious look. "What?" I asked. "Never ever go near that bastard" Childe said. "I won't" I said. "Oh by the way thanks for the tickets" Childe said happily. I looked at Childe with a raised brow while he walked away. "His mood change fast" I whispered to myself.

        After school, I went home and got some casual clothes and brought my sports bra and leggings in my bag for practice later. I got out of the house and waited for my ride to fetch me. "Yo Y/N, get inside" Solar called. I hop inside the ride and the driver rode off to our building. "How are you hanging with Aaron?" Sakuya asked. "Good" I said. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Childe and Kaeya are keeping him at bay mostly away from me" I stated. "Lucky you have bodyguards" she said and pulls out her phone. "Why?" I asked. "Xander has been clingy to me in the university" she shivered. "Bad luck" I said. "I love him and all but he became clingy when he saw some boys staring at me" she stated. "Protective of him" I chuckled.

       Sakuya snorted and we just talked about different topic. When we reached the building we got off the car and went inside. "Welcome girls!" Our manager greeted. "Greetings Miss Yumi" me and Sakuya greeted. "Hello" Solar and Gua greeted. "No need to be formal Y/N and Sakuya" she said. Me and Sakuya just chuckled and Miss Yumi led us to our practice room. "Why do we need to practice anyways?" Solar asked. "What if you four are not in sync so why not practice before the show" Miss Yumi grinned and left us. "Let's just do this" I said. We left the room and went to the changing room and changed to our outfits that are suitable for practice.

         We practiced for an hour but we take break for about 15 minutes. Miss Yumi watch us from time to time and sometimes criticize us. After we were done, we changed back to our casual outfits and left the building after bidding Miss Yumi a farewell. We hop in the car, Gia taking the front seat. "That was tiring" Solar whined. "It was" Sakuya said. "Do you guys have water? I already finished mine" Gia asked. "Here" I gave my bottle of water to her and she chugged it down then saying her thanks. "Did you give the tickets to them?" Solar asked. "Yeah I did and they're happy" I said. "I bought five extra tickets though" I said. "Why?" Gia asked. "Its for Klee, Diona, Qiqi, and Sayu" I said. "Then what about the other extra ticket?" Sakuya asked. "Its for Childe's brother since he said that he's brother like to listen to our music" I stated.

       They hummed. When I was dropped off infront of my house, I waved goodbye to them while the car drive away. I entered the house and was greeted by the maids and butlers but I already told them that they don't need to do that. I entered my room and got my towel, I showered for a while and got out. After changing, I sat down on my bed and checked the groupchat. It was full of teasing and some arguing, I just giggled it off and turned off my phone.

《☆

Hiii, so what server are you guys in?

My server is Asian. I wanna play with you guys if some of you are playing in the Asian server. It's alright if you guys don't play in the Asian server.

This is my UID: 847001106, that's Asian server.

I'm getting bored to myself since I make myself resinless because of farming artifacts and ascension materials. If the UID doesn't work, I don't know but it is my UID and I just copy paste it since I sent my UID to a friend of mine.

《☆

I got interested to my own book, the book 1 even though it's created by my imagination ;-;