☆What are you doing☆

《☆

3rd P.O.V

         The next day you came to the university with a tired look. "Good morning Y/N" Amber greeted. "Morning" you said. "What's wrong?" Amber asked. "Oh it's nothing" you said. "You look tired" Amber worriedly said. "I'm fine" you gave her a close-eyed smile. No shit sherlock. You thought. You didn't say it out loud so you can't hurt Amber's feelings. "By the way thank you again for the tickets, we had fun in the concert" Amber grinned. "Oh no problem" you said. Kaeya saw you and Amber coming in the building so he went to the doors of the building. "Good morning you two" Kaeya greeted. You just hummed at Kaeya as a sign of greeting him while Amber greeted her back. "Is something the matter with Y/N?" Kaeya asked. "She said she's fine" Amber said.

       Kaeya went behind you and kissed you cheek while playfully grinned. "That should make her feel better" Kaeya said. "I think it wouldn't make her feel better" Amber pointed. You just walked away going to your classroom not even bothering Kaeya. Kaeya watch you walk away with a frown. I know very well of my past life, now that I remembered ever detail I spent time with you. I don't know for the others though except Xiao. He thought. "Why are you frowning for Kaeya? Are you sad that Y/N wasn't happy with your kiss on her cheek?" Amber snickered. "Haha I am not sad about it" Kaeya said and crossed his arms.

         The day went by smoothly while you tried not falling asleep. When it's lunch you went to your locker and put your things there. Suddenly the door of your locker shut and you looked at the person to see Childe. "What do you want?" You asked. Childe didn't say anything and stared at you intensely. "Why are you staring?" You asked, already annoyed. Childe suddenly embraced you while you look shocked and confused. "Hey! What's the problem?!" You asked. "Please, let's stay like this for a while" Childe whispered. You heard the tone of his voice and his tone was sad, you looked at him worried. You hugged him back while you guys stayed like that, the other students didn't payed you guys their attention.

      The 4NEMO boys were walking in the hallway when they saw Childe hugging you. Kazuha and Venti already remembered their past life including Childe and that's why he's embracing you. Venti ran towards you and hugged your side. Kazuha walked up to you and hugged you from behind. Aether was confused what was happening but he was jealous though while Xiao was irritated that Childe was hugging you. Xiao pulled Childe away from you while Childe looked at Xiao irritated. "What are you doing?" Aether asked. "Removing this person from Y/N's grasp" Xiao said. Kazuha and Venti let go of you since they don't want Xiao do what he did to Childe.

        "Let's just go to the cafeteria" Aether sighed and lead the group to the said destination. Xiao and Childe were having a staring contest or rather glaring at each other from behind you. Venti was skipping on your left while Kazuha walked peacefully on your right. They surrounded you while you just sighed in the middle of them. "What's wrong?" Venti asked. You ignored him and made your way past Aether. You arrived at the cafeteria and ordered (favorite food) then went to a table and ate silently. "Well well, how's the week without me?" R/N smirked. "Good" you bluntly replied. "Now that I'm back, I'm going to make your life a living hell" R/N said. "Okay then" you said.

       You finished your lunch then stood up and gave your plate to a staff. R/N stood there stunned that you didn't bother. R/N stomped her feet towards you and grabbed your hair. "You just came back and your making some trouble" you said. "Shut it!" R/N said. "Don't ever talk back to me" R/N yelled at you. Students looked at you two's direction and whispered about R/N. "Since when did I talked back to you?" You asked. R/N gritted her teeth and pulled your hair harder. "You're so annoying! I wish you didn't transfer to this school" she hissed. "What are you gonna do about it when it already happened" you said not even caring.

《☆

Hiii, so yeah sorry for not updating for 2 days I guess.

I cant think of a question to ask right now so Imma let you guys guess my age.

《☆

Book 1 extras
•Childe thought that you were a little sister to him before he had some romantic feeling for you

•Even though Y/N doesn't bother on feeling someone's presence whether they're following Aether and Y/N

•Diluc once tried making Y/N's favorite drink

•Venti almost got hit by your burst before he got banned

•Klee sometimes disturb Jean to know where's Y/N

•Klee always wants to play with Y/N since Y/N play with her and didn't tell/told Jean that they were fishblasting

(That's it for the Book 1 extras)