☆Confession☆

《☆

3rd P.O.V

       A male student that has red hair and brown eyes slipped a pink letter inside of Y/N's locker. Kaeya who was just passing by saw the male slipped something inside of Y/N's locker. He just let it slide and went to his classroom since class will start soon. Meanwhile with you, who has her feet on top of the table not caring if Lumine or Yanfei wants your feet off the table. "Y/N, please put down your feet" Lumine begged. "The teacher ain't here yet anyways" you said nonchalantly. Lumine just sighed since Yanfei gave up earlier at begging you to remove your feet on the table. "You're gonna get scolded" Lumine said. You just shrugged it off while you looked out the window.

        When your teacher entered you removed your feet on the table and sat up straight. I wonder if something interesting will happen. You thought. You listened and took notes so you have something to review if ever there is an exam again. A paper plane hit the back of you hard and you tried to find the culprit but no one reacted so you picked up the paper and read the contents inside of it. It was just Xingqiu asking if you ever found a good book to read but you just put the paper inside of your bag. Xingqiu was waiting for your reply but he didn't get it. After class, you went to the library to find some novels that you want to read whether is romance or sci-fi.

         You found some and you checked the books out so you can read it at home while you're relaxing in your room. You put the books inside of your bag and went to the back of the school and to where your usual spot is, under the sakura tree. You sat under the tree and pull out one of the books inside your bag and started reading. Kaeya somehow found you and went up to you. "Hey princess" he grinned. You looked up and saw Kaeya, you just ignored him and continued reading your book. "Come on now don't ignore me" he said. "Let her be, she's reading peacefully and you're bothering her" Diluc saying to Kaeya. "Alright alright I'll leave" Kaeya held up his hand then left.

       Diluc left after that and you were peacefully reading again. You got bored so you put your book back inside your bag and went to the rooftop. You were watching students chat at the back near some sakura trees. The wind blow your hair making it sway. Venti saw you and went up to you sneaking behind you. You flinched when Venti surprised you. "What was that for?" You asked. "You're staring off to space" he snickered. "You don't need to scare me" you stated. "Ehe sorry" Venti stuck out his tounge. You just deadpanned and continued relaxing even though Venti's beside you. "A little bird told me that someone slip something inside your locker" Venti said.

       You looked at him and left the rooftop to check your locker. When you opened your locker a pink letter fell to the ground. You picked up the letter and red the contents then went to the back of the school. You arrived to see a male standing under the tree and you assumed that he is the one that slipped the letter inside of your locker. "You came" the boy said. "What is it that you need me here for?" You asked. He started his confession and you just waited for him to finish. "Will you go out with me?" He bowed. "I'm really sorry, I can't accept your feelings but we can be friends instead" you said smiling. The boy was upset but accepted the offer of you and him being friends. At the very least, you didn't hurt the poor boy's feelings.

《☆

Hi, sorry for not updating these past few days.

Q: Dress or Hoodie?

I like hoodie very much

《☆