☆You'll know once you regain them☆

《☆

Aether's P.O.V

       After Xiao's crying fit, we continue our normal activities and forgot about our nightmares but I still remember mine trying to figure out who the girl is. When we were about to go the cafeteria and I was about to ask Y/N to come with me but Xiao beat me to it. We just followed them but mostly Xiao behind her and glaring at everyone that laid their eyes on Y/N. Me and Lumine awkwardly apologied to other students that got scared. We sighed and we noticed that we were lagging behind so we ran up to them. "Xiao, stop glaring at them" Y/N scolds. "What if they have a bad intentions? What if they did something to you? I won't let anyone near you except for us" he said.

     We just heard her sigh and we continue our journey to the cafeteria. When we arrived, she was suddenly tackled by Childe and he started to nuzzle his cheeks on hers. "I missed you Y/N" Childe said. "Get off her" Xiao demanded. "We just saw each other earlier" she tried pushing him away. I saw Childe's grip tighten on her waist while Xiao started pulling him. Students looked at us so I have to intervene and chopped Childe on the head. He let go of Y/N held on his head while Xiao helped Y/N up and went infront of her. "What was that for?!" Childe angrily pouted. "You're causing a scene so I have to do that so you can let go of her" I simply said.

       He clicked his tongue and walked away with his hands behind his head. Kaeya was laughing so hard at Childe that Diluc have to hit Kaeya on the head. We walked up to them and sat down pulling out our bentos. "What's your lunch for today, Y/N?" Xiangling asked. "Oh it's (F/F)(favorite food)" she said. "It looks yummy" Xiangling's eyes started to sparkle and she started drooling. "If you want I can give you some" Y/N said. "You're so sweet, thank you" Xiangling excitedly said and grabbed some of her food. She ate the food and Xiangling's expression tells us that it's delicious. "Such heavenly taste" Xiangling muttered loudly.

      After lunch, we went back to our classroom and started our lessons again. I glanced at Y/N, seeing her so focused and writing notes was nice. I felt a glare behind me so when I looked behind me, I saw Xiao glaring. I sweatdropped at his actions but glared back then smirk. I turned my head back around and continued what I'm doing earlier. After school, I was going to ask Y/N if we could walk home together but again Xiao beat me on asking her. I saw Xiao's side profile and he was giving me a smirk. I walked up to Y/N and asked her if she could walk with me and Lumine together. "Sure but Xiao would come with us though" she pointed at Xiao.

     We walked home while me and Xiao walked behind the girls. "All of us lost the memories of the past" I heard Xiao muttered. "What do you mean?" I asked. I saw Xiao looked at Y/N sadly. "You'll know once you regain them like I have earlier" he said. Regain the past memories, what does he mean? "I have a question" I said. "Ask away" he replied. "Did... you regain those memories when you had a nightmare?" I asked. "Yes, I did" he said. So whoever was the girl in my dreams was the one who I stayed with. "Why'd you ask?" He asked. "I dreamt of a (h/c) girl but I can't see her face clearly" I admit.

      Xiao was shocked then chuckled. "Your dreaming of her" he said. "I'm confused" I raised a brow at Xiao while he looked at me with the smallest smile. "Soon" he said. When we dropped off Y/N, we said our goodbyes and went to our separated ways. "What were you talking about with Xiao?" Lumine asked. "Nothing" I said. "Don't hide anything from me" she pouted. I sighed and smiled at her letting her know that I'll tell her when we arrived at our home. When we arrived home, we changed first before going to the living room, me and Lumine stayed silent for a while. "We just talked about why Xiao cried earlier that's all" I confessed. "Then why did he?" Lumine asked.

"Because he regained a memory of his past life"

《☆

Hi, how are you guys?