☆Best Memory☆

《☆

3rd P.O.V (Long chapter)

        The girls practiced all day after their school while picking up Y/N. Ayaka was always down since she can't spend time with Y/N since she always leaves early. "Come on Ayaka, cheer up, she'll probably have some time when she's not busy" Paimon trying to cheer up Ayaka. "You're right" Ayaka said. "Everyone!!" Lumine came crashing in their house since everyone was in the twins' house. Lumine didn't get to stop properly so she slid and hit the wall. "Lumine, are you okay?!" Aether asked. "I'm okay" she showed a thumbs up on them. Aether sighed relief that his sister is not injured or something. "Be careful next time" Aether scolded. "Okay" Lumine said.

       "So why did you crash in?" Hu tao asked. "The concert is tomorrow" Lumine said, her eyes sparkling. "I almost forgot about that" Xiangling said. "What time is it anyways?" Kaeya asked. "13:30" Lumine replied. "Alright then" Thoma said. "Let's go M'lord and M'lady, you two need to sleep early" Thoma said while dragging the Kamisato siblings with him. They can hear the protests of the siblings while getting dragged by Thoma. "But it will happen in the afternoon though" Bennett said. "Probably the Kamisato siblings waking up late when there's no classes or something" Childe shrugged. Meanwhile with your group, your manager gave you the costumes or outfits that you'll wear in your concert.

 Meanwhile with your group, your manager gave you the costumes or outfits that you'll wear in your concert

(Change the color white to your f/c. I just did whatever comes in my mind if you guys don't like it then you guys can imagine :>)

       The next day, your group were early in the venue so you guys can get ready. "Okay so here's you guys song lists" your managaer gave the paper.

1. How to be a Heartbreaker
2. House of memories
3. Solo
4. Dear Future Husband
5. Marry me
6. Love story
7. Demons
8. Memories
9. Dusk till Dawn
10. Courtesy Call

        "When you finish five songs you'll have a break" your manager said. You girls nodded and ready yourselves. The time was 13:00, 30 minutes before the show start, everyone was there including your friends. Your group was already dressed and were just testing your vocals. "You girls will do great" their manager grinned. You put on your contact lenses and held on your microphone. "Ready?" You asked. "I was born ready" Solar excitedly said. Sakuya and Gia nodded smiling at you and you four went up the stage and positioned yourselves. You hear the roars of excitement of the audience once your four entered. The show started with you four smiling at you audience.

(Cttro)

Solar

Rule number one is that you gotta have fun
But, baby, when you're done, you gotta be the first to run
Gia
Rule number two, just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose
So le-let me tell you