☆A Visit to Y/N's Home☆

《☆

3rd P.O.V

      The next day when you came to school, everyone was looking at you and whispering about something. You didn't mind them and continued your way to your classroom which is pretty quiet. Usually the class is noisy because of well your friends having a useless argument that nobody wants to interfere. When you entered all eyes were on you and the whispering continued. You got irked because of whispering and it's getting you annoyed. Lumine came up to you and slam her hands on your table. "What's your problem?" You said. You already have a foul mood and this whispering making it more worse.

      "You didn't tell me that you spent your time with Ningguang in an auction and caused a little scene in there" Lumine said, a shadow casting over her eyes. "What do you mean?" You asked. Lumine pulled out her phone and showed you a video that was recorded in an auction and to what happened in there. Your friends in the classroon went behind Lumine with their arms crossed. "So what?" You said. "You're wasting a lot of mora here you know?!" Yanfei said. "And?" They looked at you like they were conflicted to what you said. "You meed to save some mora you know?! You can't just give up the mora so easily" Noelle exclaimed.

      You ignored them and they just went back to their and maybe put some sense to your head later. When it was lunch time Aether pulled you to the cafeteria with your friends trailing behind you two. You sat infront of your friends, well except Ningguang. You stared at them boredly while a shadow cast over their faces. They started questioning you and lecturing you that you just stood up and leave. "The rumors are true you know?" Ningguang said with a smile. "We already know about you, Childe, and Diluc as a rich people" Ganyu deadpanned.

    "We will visit her house whether she like it or not" Venti announced. There was no sign of protest so they planned on following you when you get home. After school, they packed their things quick so they can follow you. They saw you leaving the gates of the university so they started their pursuit on following but your feels told you that someone was following you so they had a hard time following because they needed to hide. You kept turning that they lost you somehow so they searched for a while and saw you infront of a big gate. "What's she doing there?" Paimon asked. "I don't know but this house is really huge" Lumine said.

      "It's even bigger than the Jade Chamber" Ningguang said. "Or my family mansion" Diluc continued. Suddenly you were tackled to the ground and they were ready to beat the person up but you smiled and laughed. "Welcome home Y/N" Gia greeted and nuzzled her cheeks on yours. "Why are you here by the way?" You asked while standing up and helping Gia. "Me and Solar just planned to go to your house so we visited" Gia grinned. Your friends heard everything, the house or the mansion that their seeing is yours. "She's rich rich" Chongyun said. "Richer than me" Childe said. "We lectured her for nothing?!" Aether said.

       "No, the lecture is worth it" Xiangling grinned. "Care to explain the scythe that is in the weaponry room" Gia tilted her head while her pointer finger is on her chin. "I'll tell you another time, anyways, let's go in shall we?" You said. You two entered the estate and the gates closed automatically. Their jaws dropped at how fancy and high-tech your estate is. "I suddenly wanted to be her boyfriend" Childe blurted out. This made everyone agitated and Aether smacked his head making Childe yelp. "What was that for?!" Childe asked. "You already have a lot of mora so you don't need to go begging to her" Aether said.

      They went infront of your gate and ring the doorbell or something. Your voice spoke in a mechanism and a camera was faced on them. "Oh its you guys, what are you guys doing here? Come in" you spoke and the gates opened.