☆Insane Principal☆

《☆

Your P.O.V

      It was a normal day to say the least but I feel a bit something will happen. I shurgged the feeling off and continued listening to the teacher not until a voice boomed in the speaker. "ALL STUDENTS PLEASE PROCEED TO THE AUDITORIUM IMMEDIATELY. I REPEAT. ALL STUDENTS PLEASE PROCEED TO THE AUDITORIUM IMMEDIATELY" the voice of the principal said. All students left their classrom including mine and we went to the auditorium and sat on the chairs there. "What do you think is the reason why we were called here?" I asked. "I don't know but we will find out" Lumine said. The principal came in and went to the stage. "Welcome students, I see everyone is having a good day but let's make it a bad day" the principal smirked.

        "I have a bad feeling about this" I muttered. "Let's play a game and by the way the activity for today is in need to be confidential if you ever tell a soul about this, I don't know what will happen to you" she said staring intensely at us. The principal pressed a button on her podium and suddenly there was a seatbelt on everyone. Every student was panicking and I kept calm so I can know what is happening. We were brought to an underground place but the floor was cement. Lumine clinged to my left with a scared look etched to her face. "What's wrong?" I asked. "How are you so calm? Where's Aether? He was with us earlier" she said about to cry.

       "It's okay, I'm here don't worry we'll find him" I assured her. She nodded and we waited for the principal speak again. Whatever she's planning I don't like it one bit. I thought. "Let's start the game shall we?" The principal's voice boomed. "There's only one rule to this game and is that you CAN'T kill anyone" she announce. My eyes were wide at this moment and I felt Lumine shake more. "Here's the instructions for the game that we will play. First off, to anyone that has somebody with them, they will be separated" she said. Suddenly a hole emerged beneath Lumine and she fell down the hole. "Lumine!" I called. "Now that's out of the way, let's continue" she said.

       What a psycho. I thought. "Second, a hologram will appear infront of you and will show who will be your target for our little game" The principal pointed. A hologram appeared infront of me and it showed my target is Donna. I started to think of a way to find her since when we fell from down I saw that it will be a maze. "Third, you can't beat or knock out someone else's target or you'll be electrocuted" she points. I looked at the walls to see some static. "Lastly, if you didn't knock out or beat your target both of you will be knock out by me" she stated. She really is a psycho but when I entered the school it wasn't like this and my friends in the 2nd and 3rd year never said anything about this. I thought.

        "Now let the games begin. Oh and by the way if you find your target you will have 15 seconds to knock them out" she said. I started running in the maze trying to search Donna. I turned and turned when I saw Donna shaking from fear. She saw me and her eyes widen. "Please don't beat me or even knock me out!" She yelled. I looked up and my timer already started and I have only 10 more second to knock her out. I made my quest easy and rushed towards her without a sound then knock her out. I looked up again and saw my timer was changed into a 'congratulations'. Before Donna could hit the cement, I caught her and placed her gently.

        "I found you~" someone cooed behind me. I turned around and dodged the incoming attack. "Oh come on, just let me knock you out and this will be finish already" R/N said. "So I'm your target" I narrowed my eyes on her. She clapped her hands and she puts a smile. "Wow you guessed it right but unfortunately I have a quest to do" she said. I looked at her time while I continue to dodge her attacks. 5 seconds, I can do this. I thought. "I forgot to tell everyone that if your target already finished their task on knocking out their target, I can't knock them out so only those who have not yet finished with their easy task will be knock out" the principal stated.

      R/N's timer runned out and she frankly looked around. "This is all your fault! If you just let me beat you up then I won't get punished" she hissed. Suddenly the principal appeared behind her and hit a vital point on her neck. "Good job L/N, you pass our little game, you'll be back up there when the otheres are finished" she said. "Why are doing this?" I asked. "I just want to have fun that's all" she stated. "You're making the students hurt each other is that what you want?!" I yelled. I buzz suddenly came in her pocket and she looked at the device. "Sorry to cut our conversation short Miss L/N but I have other student to knock out. Goodbye~" she said and left.

        I clicked my tongue and I was teleported back with my friends. "Why are we less?" I asked. "Some of us were knocked out by the principal" Xiao stated. "Let's just check on them later and we don't want to be late for class" I said and walked away.

《☆

Hii, how many oc names do you have and what are they?

Mine is I have 5, its Haruka, Sakura, Haruna, Luna, and Katherine(this is for the MNLAAV).

《☆

Book 1 extras
•It took Amber a week to face Y/N again after Y/N were turned into a male

•Bennett was happy that Y/N didn't mind his bad luck

•Ningguang gave Y/N a room in the Jade Chamber but you rarely use it since Y/N mostly stay in the Wangshu Inn

•Ayato once offered Y/N his milk tea but refused since Y/N was already full from the food she ate with Thoma

•Lisa was glad that Y/N help her often in the library

《☆