☆Gift☆

《☆

Your P.O.V

         We got called to the auditorium by the psycho principal. We have arranged seats and I sat beside Lumi while Aether was few seats away from the both of us. "What do you think she wants now?" Lumine whispered. "I don't know but we better be cautious" I sternly said. The first years were infront while the second years are at the middle and the third years at the back. "This is getting me anxious" Lumine said. "Don't worry we'll pass this" I smiled. She smiled back and we put our attention back infront. The principal walked smiling, the room began to tense now that she arrived. "Hello students" she greeted. Only silence greeted her after what we went through last time we were called here.

        "Alright silent greeting, I'm fine with it" she smiled. "Starting off, I want to congratulate our Top 3 students" she said. I saw her gaze look at me, Lumine, and Aether. "Please come up the stage you three" she demanded. I stood up and Lumine following me behind, Aether was way behind us. "Our top 3 Lumine, top 2 Aether, and our top 1 who was just a new student, Y/N" she smiled. "I want to congratulate you three for achieving this high" she said. We thanked her for congratulating us and then that's when her smile turned psycho. Lumine grabbed my arm and cling herself. "My little gift for these three will be" she stopped. "I'll accept any of their suggestion no matter the circumstances is" she said.

      Lumine let go feeling relieved that it is not something dangerous. "But that will be just easy, I want them to do a little race" she smiled. The wall behind us started to go up and when it's already high, it shown a race track. "Whoever is first, I'll take their suggestion first" she smiled. "Go on, ride the race cars you three" she said. I moved to a (f/c) race car and I put on the safety gears then went in. "Are you three ready?" She asked. I just hummed and heard the twins say yeah. "Ready" she said. "Set" sshe raised her arm while holding a small flag. "Go" she lowered her hand and I immediately stepped on the gas.

《☆

3rd P.O.V

          You were coming in first while drifting in each turn. "Look at that, Miss Y/N looks like a professional racer" the principal said. The students awed at your performance. The twins were trying to catch up to you but you were incredibly fast. "Miss Y/N is in max speed but she isn't using the turbo yet" the principal called. That's the max speed?! It looks like she's using the turbo already Lumine thought. Lumine saw the car Aether went in and he was beating her so she stepped on the gas not holding back like earlier. "The twins are near to the max speed!" The principal cheered. There was a zigzag path so you slowed your car a bit and started driving through the zigzag.

       This continued for 2 more laps until you let one of the twins get the first place. The three of you got off your cars and took off the safety gears that you three wore earlier. "Why did you let me get first?" Lumine asked. "I don't want to be first" you boredly said. "So what do you want for these school, Miss Lumine?" The principal smiled. "Can we have a half day for a week?" Lumine asked. "Of course since it is my gift for you three" she said. "What about you Miss Y/N?" She asked. "I want some sweets in the cafeteria" you said. "Alright then. What about you, Mister Aether?" She asked. "The rooftop will be open to all years" Aether said. "Okay" she smiled.

      《☆

Your P.O.V

         After the gifting ceremony of the principal, we want back to our classrooms and continued the lesson. I felt a tap on my shoulder to see a folded paper passed to me. You did great earlier Yoimiya sent. I wrote back and we did it for a while. The class ended and we were dismissed by our teacher and since it was already time to go home, I packed my things. I left the classroom and put some things inside my locker before leaving the school premises. I arrived at my home then change and maybe play with Sakuya. "How's school?" She asked. "You don't wanna know" I tiredly said. I plop down on her bed and yawned. "You should sleep, you seem tired anyways" she said. I hummed and slept in Sakuya's room.

《☆

Hi,

Q: Isekai'd genshin impact characters to the real world or you get isekai'd to the genshin impact world?

I prefer the characters isekai to the real world

《☆

No book 1 extras for today

I editted that earlier. Hope ya'll like it

《☆