☆Juice or Wine☆

《☆

3rd P.O.V

        Kaeya made a groupchat without Diluc since he planned on having a suprise birthday party for him in their mansion. Everyone agreed on having a suprise party for Diluc since it is his birthday. Kaeya chatted you that you're gonna be Diluc's dustraction and you can't tell him about the party. You messaged Diluc that you and him will go ice skating, he accepted it. Diluc told you that he's gonna pick you up since Kaeya was temporarily kicking him out of the mansion. You got ready and wore an oversized hoodie with shorts underneath it while you were your white sneakers. You sat in the living room while waiting for Diluc to pick you up.

       "And where are you going young lady? More importantly wearing that" Riku sternly said. "Oh I'm hanging out with Diluc today" you smiled. "I trust that guy rather than the ginger" Riku said. Riku left after that while you play a game. A maid came in the living room informing you that Diluc arrived. "Let him in please" you said. The maid obeyed and went outside to tell Diluc. "I thought we were going ice skating" Diluc said. "We are, have some tea with me first" you said. Diluc sat infront of you and drink the tea infront of him. "The tea's nice" Diluc stated. "Glad you liked it" you gave him a close-eyed smile. After chatting with Diluc, the two of you decided to go to the place.

       The two of you arrived and rented two skating shoes. "Do you know how to skate?" Diluc asked. "O-of course" you nervously said. You tied up your shoes and looked beside you to see Diluc gone. "You tied it wrong" Diluc said. You looked infront of you to see Diluc kneeling down and tying your shoes correctly. "Oh uh oops" you chuckled. You see that Diluc was done and he stood up sticking his hand out. "Come on" he said. You took his hand and he pulled you up then dragged you to the rink. He pulled away and started skating while you stood there watching him. You moved then suddenly you fell down, Diluc noticed that you weren't following him so he looked where he left you and to see you trying to stand up.

        "I thought you know how to skate" he chuckled. "I do, but when I was a kid though" you sweatdropped. Diluc held your hand then pulled you up and started moving while teaching you. "Got the hang of it" he said. "Yeah thanks" you smiled. You saw a small smile on Diluc's face and you gasped making you let go of Diluc's hand and fell down. You just laughed it off then stood up. "Are you okay?" Diluc asked. "I'm okay no need to worry" you grinned. "Why did you gasp earlier?" He raised a brow. "Its just it's my first time to see you smile that's all" you said. He chuckled then smiled at you making your cheeks red. "S-since I already told you, let's have fun skating" you said then skated away from Diluc.

      Diluc was amused at the way you reacted and just skated away. Your phone vibrated so you took out your phone to check that Kaeya messaged you. Everything is already set up. You smiled. You turned around to see Diluc behind you. "Turn around or you'll hit a wall because you're not looking" Diluc pointed. "Don't worry I won't hit the wall since you're here with me" you winked then snickered. Diluc has a tiny blush on his cheeks while you went back to a seat to take the skates off. "Are you tired?" Diluc asked. "Yeah, let's go to my house since I have to change, I have something for you to change there too" you said while taking it off.

        You put your sneakers back and then stood then waited for Diluc. The two of you gave the skates back and walked to the parking lot where Diluc's car was. Diluc opened the door for you and you thanked him then he went to the driver's seat. Diluc drove to your house while you chatted the groupchat that you're going to your home first to change. "We're here" Diluc said. Diluc went out and you were about to hop out, Diluc opened the door for you and you thanked him again. You told the butler to give the suit that arrived earlier to Diluc and the butler arrived then gave it to Diluc. You told him where the bathroom was and he went inside while you went to your room to change.

 You told him where the bathroom was and he went inside while you went to your room to change

(That's what you wear. Kaeya said that the party of formal so yeah)

         When the two of you finished, you told Diluc that you two will go to his mansion. "What for?" Diluc asked. "That's for me to know and for you to find out" you smirked victoriously. Diluc just hummed then drove off to his mansion. When the two of you arrived and got out of the car, you put a blindfold on Diluc. You silently chuckled and grabbed his hand then pulled him with you. You two entered the mansion and you let go of his hand then went with your friends. "You can take it off now" you said. Diluc took the blindfold off to see only darkness so he went to find the switch, when he found it he flipped  it and all of you greeted him.

       "So this is your reason to temporarily kick me out" Diluc told Kaeya. "Well, it was my plan after all and only the best for my brother" Kaeya said. All of you partied while Kaeya was trying to make Diluc drink wine. "Kaeya, I said no to wine" Diluc sternly said. "Come now Diluc, it's your birthday and I'm only forcing you to drink this wine just for today" Kaeya said. Diluc sighed while Kaeya kept pestering him. "Here" you said giving Diluc a grape juice. "Thank you" Diluc said. You smiled then went back beside Xiao. "You're not a child anymore Diluc to drink juice" Kaeya mocked. "So what?" Diluc said. Kaeya left after that since he can't persuade Diluc or he'll be sleeping outside when Diluc said so. Even though Diluc wasn't showing it, he was grateful to Kaeya and the others for celebrating his birthday.

《☆

Hi, sorry for not updating yesterday, I was tired that time since I went somewhere.

Happy birthday to Diluc!!

Q: Coke or Pepsi

Mine will be coke

《☆

Book 1 extras
•Y/N always have a cat fur in her pocket so whenever Venti wants to cling to her, he can't cling

•Y/N once taped Zhongli's mouth when he's reminiscing about the osmanthus wine

•When Guizhong was still alive, she was there to protect your side from Zhongli and Xiao

•Y/N tried to be a bartender with Aether and it was successful

•Y/N helped Mona and gave her 10,000 mora

《☆