☆I never agreed to this☆

《☆

Your P.O.V

       After this two brothers stopped talking, father came inside with a serious look. "Mister L/N, nice to see you again" Xander's brother greeted father. "Who's he?" I whispered but it seems like Xander's brother heard it. He looked at my way and smiled at me while I feel like I'll vomit or something. "Well my dear, I'm Aaron, your fiancee" he introduced. "I never agreed on being your fiancée" I plainly said. I heard father's chuckle so I looked at him with a blank face. "Oh my little star, I knew you would say that but I don't have a choice" he said. "Everything has choices you know?" I said. "Just stop" Sakuya sighed.

        "She's different from the other ladies I've met" Aaron confessed. "So he's a player" I said. I heard Xander stifling a laugh while I saw Aaron have an irked mark. "I'm not a player, I'm just finding a perfect fiancée so I can be the one who will handle my father's company" he said. "So your gonna use me so you can handle the company" I said. I heard Xander laughing while father was chuckling. "Of course not, I'll give you all of my love when I have the company" he said. "No thanks, I'd rather stay single or find someone suitable for me" I said. "Fine then, we will stop the contract between you and me, Mister L/N, I'll capture your daughter's heart without this arranged marriage" he said.

       "I'll be attending your school soon, my dear" he cooed. Yuck. I thought. We were released and I checked my wrist if it was sprained or something because of how tight the rope was. "I still won't agree with this" I said. "Where are you going?" Sakuya asked. "Oh I was going to hang out with Lumine and Aether but I was suddenly abducted" I shrugged. "Who's Aether?" Aaron asked while trying to glare at me. "Why jealous of him that I am spending my time with him and his sister?" I smirked. I bid goodbye to them and left the place while hearing Aaron yelling my name. When I arrived at the park, my bag was gone. Who the fuck would ever steal my bag? I thought.

        "Y/N!" I heard Lumine's voice from behind me. I turned around and I was tackled by Lumine. "I was so worried that we reported what happened here in the park" she said. "Oops sorry" I said. "Where were you?" Aether asked. He helped both me and Lumine standing up and I dusted and dirt on my pants/skirt. "I was suddenly having a fiancée that's why I got abducted" I said. "What?!" They said in sync. "I told the guy that I bever agreed so he canceled it and planned to court me without the contract" I stated. I saw both twins head hang low and a shadow covering their eyes. They stood up straight and pulled out their phone.

      "Oh by the way, here's your bag" Lumine said and gave my bag. I nodded and checked if my belongings were still there, luckily, it's still inside the bag. The twins started rapidly typing on their phone about something and I just looked at their back with a curious gaze. "Hey, who are you guys texting?" I asked. "No one" they said. I deadpanned at their answer and just let go of this. Suddenly they dragged me to a restaurant and told me that we will have lunch here. A waiter gave as a menu and we scanned it for a while then ordered. I ordered a (F/F)(favorite food) while the twins ordered a Sweet Madame and a Sticky Honey Roast.

     We chatted and ate after we ate in the restaurant we went the amusement park because they didn't get to spend time with me that time. We ride many different rides and mostly met up with Paimon and joined us. "Paimon heard that you were supposed to have a fiancée" Paimon said. "And where did that come from?" I asked. "I got from the–" Paimon was about to continue when Lumine covered Paimon's mouth. Lumine whispered something to Paimon's ear that Paimon shivered. "No need to hide it you three" I said. I saw them flinch and I just laugh at them. "Don't scare us like that!" Paimon yelled. "Why would you guys be scared anyways?" I innocently asked.

《☆

Hiii, who's your main?

I main Jean :>