☆She's fast☆

《☆

3rd P.O.V

       You cut your gaze ff of your phone and looked around trying to find someone that is looking at you and you might guess that its Childe in the chat. You saw a ginger hiding behind a tree and when he looked at you, he smiled and waved. You stood up and dusted any dirt on your skirt. On Childe P.O.V, he thought that you stood up because you were gonna greet him but suddenly you ran off. "W-wait!" He yelled. He started running after you but you were fast and he can't keep up with your speed.

Weird but great gc

Childe
: She's running away

Zhongli
: What did you do?

Childe
: I just smiled and waved at her

Y/N
Tf you mean just smiled and waved at me :
You literally looked like a stalker, you're : hiding behind a tree

Childe
: I-

Aether
: Why are you even hiding anyways?

Childe
: Idk

Lumine
: Should I care or not?

Xiao
: Not

Childe
: Shut it you little follower bodyguard of Zhongli

Xiao
: 🙂🗡

Zhongli
: Xiao

Xiao
: ...

     You looked back and saw Childe laughing for an unknown reason. "Weirdo!" You yelled. This caught Childe's attention and continued chasing you, well, he tried keeping up his pace. Diluc and Kaeya were having a conversation, more like Kaeya while Diluc ignored him, the two were near the window when they saw a flash of (h/c) pass by outside and a ginger trying to keep up. Kaeya stifled a laugh seeing Childe struggling on keeping up. Diluc was quite amused by the sight, seeing Childe suffer was a bit amusing to him. Meanwhile the twins were just relaxing when they suddenly heard rapid footsteps. They looked at the source to see their classmate, Y/N, running while on her tail was Childe so Aether suddenly stick his leg out and that made Childe trip.

    "What was that for?!" Childe yelled at Aether. "You don't need to chase her you know? You're just making her avoid you more" Aether stated while Lumine just nodded. "Sucks to be you CHILD(e)!" you yelled. Childe plastered an offended expression, you using the nickname that you used in chat. Lumine giggled while Aether was smiling, they were amused to what you called Childe. You were walking away after running because of the ginger that followed you. Suddenly you felt someone was about to pull your hair so you moved to the side. The person that was trying to grab you hair fell face first on the ground.

     "What do you want?" You said while crossing your arms. "Why are you near Childe?" The girl hissed. "Oh the ginger, he's the one that followed" you stated. "He's mine, remember that or I will make you life a living hell" she growled. "Yeah yeah, he's yours I don't care, I don't even have feelings for him" you said. "B!tch" she called. "Who?" You asked. "I was referring to you, you idiot" she scowled. "Oh I thought you were referring to yourself" you stated. The girl let out a gasp and got angry, she stomped her away. Seriously? That girl just jumped to conclusions. You thought while deadpanned. You just wondered aimlessly around the school and just let you feet drag you anywhere. You stopped and saw you were infront of the library so you took this chance to have peace and quiet.

      The girl before followed you and entered the library too. She hid behind a bookshelf and grabbed a book, ready to throw it to you. The girl threw the book and you lowered your head not noticing the book that was just thrown to you. Does she know? The girl thought. She gritted her teeth when suddenly Lisa is behind her. "Oh my, you shouldn't just throw books to students, you know?" Lisa said. Lisa was an assistant in the library if ever the librarian wasn't there she always take over. The girl was scared and when she looked behind her, she saw Lisa having a menacing look.

    "You know it's rude to throw books, run along now go back to your classroom" Lisa said. Indeed you were lucky that Lisa was there. When you entere the library, Lisa immediately recognized you and she was about to approach you when she noticed a girl following you. Lisa came to you and saw you sleeping peacefully so she let you sleep until the bell rang. Lisa reported this Jean even though it's pretty much a problem but Jean and Lisa took this seriously. You went back to class when you were woken up by a lady with a blue/purple rose hairpin on her hair. You thanked the lady for waking you up and when you were far away from the library, you remembered that you didn't ask the nice lady her name.

    Class continued and made your day plain since the professors were a bit strict so the class was pretty quiet.

《☆

H

i, so we reach 20k reads on the book 1 and many votes so I was thinking if you guys want to ask me questions, I can do a QnA just comment your questions on the comment section. If you guys think that it's not necessary yet then I'm fine with it.