☆Contract?☆

《☆

3rd P.O.V

       You were waiting for Aether and Lumine at the park while you were scrolling to your phone. Unbeknownst to you some men were discussing of how will they abduct you. You called Lumine's phone and it was ringing for a while. "Hello, this is Lumine speaking. How may I help you?" Lumine's voice came out. "Hey Lumi" you greeted. "Oh Y/N, why did you call?" Lumine asked. "Did you forget?" You deadpanned. "Oh shoot right, I'll wake up Aether and we'll be there in an hour, I guess" Lumine said. "Ok then ,see you" you bid. "See ya" Lumine hang up the phone. You sensed that danger was approaching and dodged a man trying to grab you.

       "Who are you and what do you want from me?" You scoffed. "Just come with us little girl" the man said. "Nuisance" you glared. Men were circling you and attacked you at the same time. You kicked one man where the sun doesn't shine and that man groaned. You keep attacking them and leaving them unconscious and injured on the ground. "Such a waste of energy" you said then cracked your knuckles. You walked back to the bench where you sat earlier and waited for the twins there. One man groaned and stood up while your eyes were closed he grabbed you and carried you to their vehicle. "We captured her boss" the man said to the phone. "Alright bring her here" a male said. "On it" the man hang up the phone and looked at where he placed you. There you were asleep and defenseless.

       The man drove to the specific location and arrived just in time when their boss arrived. The man carried you and tied you up on a chair. You were stirring awake and you groaned for a bit then opened your eyes. "Where am I?" You asked. "Oh my Love, you're here with me" a male said. You looked at where you heard the voice and glared at him. "Now now, no need to glare at me like that" he sweetly said. He lift up your chin and you saw him smirking at you. "Who are you?" You sneered. "Well I'm your future husband or should I say fiancée first" he smiled. "Stop this nonsense" you said. "Oh I'm not saying anything nonsense Sakuya" he said. You just looked at him dumbfounded and laughed.

       Meanwhile with the twins, they arrived at the park where men was unconscious on the ground and your bag was on the bench. "What happened here?" Lumine said. They walked to the bench and checked if it really was your bag. "She got kidnapped" Aether said. Lumine gasped and a worried looked was plastered on her face. "Who would that anyways?" Lumine asked. "Probably my guess was this guys that are unconscious" Aether pointed. Lumine carried your bag while following Aether to the police station. The two of them reported the incident at the park and filed a missing report. "I hope they'll find her" Lumine said. "They will, don't worry" Aether assured.

        Back to you, you were laughing so hard that you didn't see the male's face turn serious. "What are you laughing at?" He asked. "I think you got the wrong twin here buddy" you said. "What do you mean? I'm sure your Sakuya" he said. "I'm Y/N, her twin" you smugly said. "The fiancée of my big brother, I see" he said then put his fingers under his chin. You sat there with a blank face and trying to register what he said. He started a phone call and you just wriggle yourself out of the chair. The men arrived carrying Sakuya and tied her up beside you. You looked at Sakuya worriedly and she started to wake up.

       "Wha-" she started off. When she opened her eyes, she looked at the male infront of her deadpanned. "You don't need to go this far, Xander" she said. "Sorry love" he apologized. "Do you know about this?" You asked. "Yeah, father told me and since you weren't there, he didn't get to tell you about it" she said. "I declined this" you pouted. "You have no choice but to accept it since father already signed the papers" she sighed. Your jaw dropped and you heard a car engine outside the building you were. "You and this guy are together?" You asked. "Yes" Sakuya answered. Another male came inside the building and talked with Xander.

《☆

(What Xander looks like

(What Xander looks like. Cttro)

(What Aaron look like

(What Aaron look like. Aaron is Xander's bug brother. Cttro)

《☆

I did put that this is a GenshinImpactxreader but let's put a little spice here and a new love interest if you guys are interested to Aaron.

Question for the day:

Do you guys like sweets? If not then it's fine

I do eat sweets but I have control sometimes, I don't really have control when eating ice cream though since it's delicious.

I just got the idea of this chapter today and its still playing inside my head so maybe I'll create the next chapter if I have the right plot for the other one.