☆The New Student☆

《☆3

《☆
3

rd P.O.V

     Rumors were going around the Teyvat University that they will have a new student. Lumine and Paimon were just eating snacks when they heard the rumors, they didn't believe it though. Everyone in the university were doubting that they will have a new student.

"Do you think it's a boy?"

"If it's a boy then I would love to be his girlfriend"

"I wonder what if it's a girl and she's hot"

"We will see it when they arrive"

     Lumine heard all of this and kinda wondered too, if the new student is a boy then more squealing noises will be heard in the hallway every day. You were infront of the gate of the university, no student in sight near the entrance, you thought that everyone was inside the school and preparing stuff. You entered the building and walked calmly in the hallway not minding the stares and whispers.

"Oh my gosh, she's really pretty"

"The new student is hot"

"Pay up dude, I win the bet"

"I think I'm gay for her"

"Don't worry you're not alone"

    Aether came by Lumine's side and tapked about things that Lumine wasn't interested about. "Just be interested for once" Aether sighed. "No" Lumine smiled. The twins were the only people that were on the way since the other students made a path for you. "Uhm excuse me" you said. They heard a melodic voice and looked at the person to see a (h/c) haired girl. "Oh uh right" Aether said and pulled Lumine with him. You smiled at them and walked down to the principal's office. You knocked on the door and you heard a 'come in' so you entered. You and the principal talked about things and the principal were glad that you took the opportunity to study in the Teyvat University.

     You waited outside of your classroom until you were called by the teacher. The students inside were Xiao, Xingqiu, Yoimiya, Lumine, Yanfei, Yun Jin, Noelle, and Aether. "Everyone just like you what have heard that we have a new student, yes that is true and she will join our class for the whole year so please be nice to her" the teacher announced. You heard your name get called so you enetered and introduced yourself. "She's the girl that we saw earlier" Lumine whispered to her brother. "I know" Aether quietly said. Xingqiu complimented you and saying that you look like a princess in a fairytale so you thanked him.

    The class started and everyone listened, well, except for you. You were staring outside the classroom and you were really bored but someone interrupted your peace time. "Miss L/N, can you read page 46 please?" The teacher asked. You nodded then stood up and began reading the whole page. The twins won't lie to themselves but they like hearing your voice. The teacher thanked you and you sat down. Yanfei took a glance on you and that made her breathing stop. The light reflected you hair and it looked like it's glowing, (e/c) eyes that stared boredly but still listened attentively.

    You felt someone staring at you so you tried finding that person and when Yanfei noticed that your eyes were roaming around she looked away with a red face. Come on Yanfei, focus on the lesson Yanfei thought. When it was lunch and your teacher dismissed everyone so they could get lunch, you walked down the hallway. You saw a sakura tree so you sat under it and ate your lunch there. Students that were near the sakura tree stared at you like you were an angel to them that was sent by the heavens. Meanwhile in the cafeteria, your class were bombarded with different talks and jealous remarks.

   The twins' other friends were waiting by the table since they were surrounded. "Seems like the new student is popular already" Kaeya said. "Yanfei, are you okay? Your face is really red" Hu tao said. "I-I'm fine" Yanfei said. After the group ate lunch, they talked and talked until Childe saw the new student under the sakura tree so he sneakily went a bit near and took a picture of you.

Weird but great groupchat

Childe
: sent 1 attachment

Kaeya
: Oh, is that the new student?

Lumine
: Yes that's her

Zhongli
: She's beautiful I must say so myself

Childe
: Dibs on her and I will be the first one to date her uvu

Y/N
I know you were weird from the very: beginning =-=

Childe
: Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!

Y/N
Taking a picture of me without my consent,: I'll consider you a weird person

Kaeya
: So you're the new student

Y/N
What do you think stupid? 🙄:

Kaeya
: Come on don't be angry

Diluc
: You should've asked first before you took a pic of her Childe

Y/N
You better learn from him CHILD(e) :

Childe
: Seriously?
: Do you really have to do this to me?

Y/N
Yes :