☆Underage? Who cares☆

《☆

3rd P.O.V

         "Let. Go. Of. Her." Xiao demanded emitting a dark aura around him. "Don't get in someone's busi–" R/N stopped when she saw Xiao's face. R/N let go of your hair and clicked her tongue then walked away. "Are you okay Y/N?" Lumine asked checking if you have any bruise. "I'm fine" you said unfazed. "I'm gonna kill her" Xiao muttered. "Don't even think about it" Zhongli whispered to Xiao. Xiao just tsked but still pissed about R/N hurting you. "How about we go to Diluc's tavern so we can lighten up, yeah?" Kaeya suggested. "No, I don't want to handle you and this so called bard" Diluc said. "Aren't we underage to drink?" You said. "She's true" Noelle said.

        "Who cares if were underage" Rosaria said. "Uh is" Aether pointed at himself and everyone else except the 2nd and 3rd years. "I don't think it will be a good idea" Amber stated. "Don't worry me and Diluc will handle it if it will go out of control" Jean assured. "But were still not allowed in the tavern" you said. "You 1st years will just drink some juice or some milkshake" Diluc said. "We trust you in this Diluc and Jean" Aether stated. "After school then" Kaeya grinned. The 1st years just sighed while Childe and Kaeya act like children in the cafeteria. "Let's just go to class" Zhongli said. We agreed and went to your ways while thinking of ways not letting Kaeya put wine in/on your glass.

      "We will learn today about reincarnation" the teacher said. Aether listened closely sknce he thinks that maybe the dream he had maybe it's connected to his past life. "When we reincarnate to our new life, we will not remember anything about our past life unless we find clues in our dreams or if something triggered in your head when you're with a certain someone" the teacher explained. (I don't think it is explained like this but I have to change some meaning so it will fit the story). You were listening a little since you thought that it was boring but suddenly something struck in your head. You held your head for a bit then excused yourself.

      The twins looked at each other with a worried look etched on their face. Meanwhile with you, you went to the nurse's office and told them that you had a headache so they let you sleep for a while.

~Dream start noises~(since why not)

        A girl with the same hair color as you journeyed with someone that was accompanied by a floating child. You couldn't understand what they were talking about since it was silent. What's this?. You followed them and tried getting their attention but they seem to not notice you then you remembered that this is just a dream. The scenery suddenly changed and it changed to a field of (favorite flower). In front of you was the girl that and she was facing you. She was saying something but you couldn't hear her. Can you speak louder miss? I can't hear you. You said to the girl with the same hair color as you.

       She smiled at you and a tear fell down her (s/c) cheeks. You asked what's wrong but she didn't answer and just smiled at you. You tried reading her lips when she started to speak and you understand a bit of it. Please remember about the past. Your eyes widened to what she was trying to say. You asked who she was then she pointed at herself then you. You were trying to guess what she was trying to say but you can't get what she means. The (h/c) girl sighed and smiled back at you again while she started disappearing.

~Dream end noises~

         You shot up and was sitting on the bed in the nurse's office. "Are you alright now dear?" The nurse asked. "I'm alright now" you said. "By the way dear, it's already end of class so you can leave now" she smiled. "Alright, thank you for taking care of me" you politely said. "It's no problem dear, do come again if you feel sick I'll be here" the nurse sweetly said. You went to your classroom and packed your things then left. Your friends were waiting for you infront of the gate then asked you if you were okay and you reassured them that you were fine. "Let's go" you said. All of you made your way to the tavern that Diluc owned.

        Its been a while since you guys drink in the tavern while the first years drink juice. Kaeya though switched your drink to alcohol so you look drunk. Venti gave Zhongli some wine since Venti wants Zhongli to try one even though Zhongli doesn't want one. Zhongli was drunk while Venti was laughing the way he thinks Zhongli look weird. You walked up to Zhongli and sat on his lap then looked at him. Zhongli looked at you curiously while the others wonder what will you do. "So do you mind if I steal a kiss sir?~" you said. Knowing full well that you were asking Zhongli even though you're not sober yet. Everyone tensed up to what you said and stopped doing whatever they were doing earlier. "Can I steal it from you?~" you said. You were leaning closer but Diluc knocked you out before you were about to do something stupid.

       "Who gave her wine?" Diluc asked. Everyone pointed at Kaeya and then looked at Venti. "Snitch" Kaeya said quietly. Venti just chuckled while Diluc glare at Kaeya. "We're gonna have a long chat back at home" Diluc said. Aether called your brother to pick you up since you were drunk. When your brother came he started scolding Aether while Aether just raised his hands in surrender. "This is why I don't let her drink alcoholic beverages" Mitsuki sighed. "I'm taking her" he said and left.

《☆

Eyoo, What are your talent?

I sing sometimes and sketch for abit but I don't do dancing even though I dance when it's an event in my school when it was still face to face.

《☆

Book 1 extras
•Ei once let Y/N borrow her weapon and Y/N tried doing her burst but to her attempt it didn't work.

•Y/N once touched Gorou's ears and tail

•Gorou didn't mind when you were touching his ears and tail

•Childe once fainted because Y/N suddenly popped out nowhere and tapped his shoulder, it was night time that time

•Y/N has a secret craving for food and she doesn't show it if she's with someone

•Y/N once qouted to herself that food is life

•Xiao sometimes can deal with Y/N's antics

•Y/N once finished the Almond Tofu that Aether made for Xiao

《☆