☆Review☆

《☆

Your P.O.V

       I was listening to the teacher when our teacher made an announcement that the exams are near. After that we were dismissed, when it's lunch time I saw Venti panicking. "What's up with him?" I asked. "He's worrying about the exam" Lumine sweatdropped. Venti was asking Zhongli for help but Zhongli just ignored him and drink his tea. "I can help you if you want" I said. Venti looked at me and smiled widely then hugged me. "Thank you thank you thank you" he said. "Meet me at the cafe later" I told him. "Please not the cat cafe" he said. "Don't worry it's not the cat cafe" I smiled. Venti relieved that we're not going to the cat cafe, I'm not even planning to if I'm gonna help him.

       "We'll come with you two" Childe said. "Why? Do you need help or something? I'm sure everyone can ace their exams" I said. "Oh come on it will be a study group for us" Kaeya said then put his arm on my shoulder. "Fine" I sighed then went to the counter to order my food. "One sweet madame" I ordered. I payed for my order and went to my friends and sat down beside Amber. "Are you gonna finish that all?" Amber asked. "Yeah why?" I asked. "Are you sure?" Lumine asked. "You can share it with us if you can't finish it" Aether said. "No no it's alright I can finish this" I said. I ate my food quickly after that I brought my plate back to the dishwasher then went to the library.

       I stayed there reading some books whule waiting for the bell to ring. "Your very hardworking Y/N" Lisa said. "Thanks, I just want to have good grades that's all" I grinned. Lisa hummed and went to find a book that she wants to read. I heard the bell ring so I left the library to go to my classroom. I listened for a while then zoned out a bit. What if three new students arrived? Will they be friendly? I thought. I continued listening while looking boredly to the board and taking notes. "Class dismissed. Don't forget to review" the teacher said then left. I packed my things and left the classroom to go to my locker.

         "Y/N! Are you ready?" Venti asked. "Yeah let's go" I said. Venti and I chatted whe we walk to the cafe, we didn't wait for the others since it will be a long time for the review. We arrived at the cafe and I let Venti sit on a chair while I order us some snacks while we review. "Please just wait for your number to be called" the waitress said. I thanked her and went to the seat while waiting. "So what will we review first?" I asked. "History" he said. We started reviewing history, Venti's not that bad. "Let's move on to chemistry then" I said. Venti paled then chuckled for a bit. "Number (random no.)" the waitress called. I stood up and picked up our snacks then put it on our table.

           Venti ate some macaroons and drink the apple juice that I ordered. "That hit the spot" he said rubbing his tummy. "Since you're full, let's continue" I said. I opened our chemistry book and started teaching him. I looked at Venti to see him asleep, I hit his head and he woke up immediately. "Huh?! Oh sorry" he said. I sighed then changed the subject to math while Venti kept whining. "This is why I don't want to teach him" I heard. I looked behind me to see the others standing while waving. "Oh come on don't be like that to me Zhongli" Venti said. "Let's just continue this study session" I sighed. I continued teaching Venti with Zhongli while I review some of my notes too.

        "I give up" Venti said. "Let's stop for now and go home, we can continue this another time" I sighed. We stopped teaching Venti while he partied that he's free from studying. Our study session continued for four days until our exam was tomorrow. "I'm ready" Venti said. "Don't forget what we studied for those four days" I reminded. "Don't worry I'll ace it" he proudly said. "Ok then" I left.

《☆

Hi, stay safe and stay healthy

Q: Chocolate or Vanilla?

I like chocolate but I like vanilla too

《☆

Book 1 extras
•Diona kept the wine that Y/N made even though she made two wine

•Ayato really want to spend time with Y/N but he's too busy

•The triplets puts make up on Frost's face when he's asleep

•When Gia first got her vision, she doesn't know how to control it not until Y/N helped her

•Solar burned her own house because she was playing some tricks with her vision

《☆

I made that just 2 days ago, hope ya'll like it