☆Why do you have a pet rat?☆

《☆

3rd P.O.V

      It was just a normal day in the (L/N) household not until Riku's pet rat got out of its cage. "I'm bored" you groaned. "Same" Sakuya said. "Why don't you two play a game or something so you two won't be bored?" Mitsuki suggested. "But all the games we have here are all finished" you sighed. "Then go buy another one" Mitsuki said. "Fine" you and Sakuya said. You two stood up and lazily walked to your rooms. Unbeknownst to you three that Riku's pet rat was roaming around the house. "You ready?" You said. "Yeah let's go" Sakuya walks away. "Where did Riku go anyways?" You wondered. "I don't know" Sakuya shrugged.

      You two reached the nearest video game shop and looked at the games that were displayed. Many varietes were in there and probably some of them were already played. "What about this otome game?" Sakuya suggested. "What's the title?" You asked. "Fortune Lover" she said. "But isn't that the game in the anime 'My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom'" you said. "It is" Sakuya said while looking at the other games while holding the otome game. "There's even a part 2" she said. "Let's try it then" you shrugged. You two looked for more games that you two could play back home.

      "Is this all?" The merchant asked. "Yup that's all" you said while searching for your wallet. You pulled out your wallet and payed the video games that you and Sakuya picked. You two left the shop and went to a cafe to relax for a bit. "So what game are we gonna play first?" Sakuya asked. "The 'Fortune Lover' one" you said. You ordered while Sakuya waited at a table near the window. Sakuya looked at the game and read some contents. You sat down opposite of her while scrolling to your phone. "I've heard that Yuuto visited you" Sakuya said. "Yeah he did" you said not looking at your sister.

      Sakuya knows very well that Yuuto has a crush on you because he told her about it. Sakuya kept it for years and never told anyone about it. Sakuya did have a crush on Yuuto back then when the three of you were still kids. She already forgotten this feelings for Yuuto and had feelings for another guy. "Here's your order. Enjoy" the waitress said. The waitress puts a strawberry cake, (f/f)(favorite flavor) cake, strawberry milkshake, and a (f/f) milkshake. You two chatted for a while and laughing at some memories that you two still remembered. After you two finished and threw all of your trash, you two left the cafe and went home.

      "Were back" you yelled. "Welcome back you two so did you two have fun?" Riku asked. "Yeah we did and we bought some games" you said. "Go change and play them later" Mitsuki said. You two nodded and walked separate ways to go to your rooms. After changing you went in to the kitchen to get some snacks for you and Sakuya while you two play. Suddenly there was a scream erupted in the house so your siblings went to you. "What's wrong?!" Mitsuki asked. "There's a rat in here!!" You said. Sakuya suddenly shivered while you ran up to Sakuya and hugged each other. "Where's the rat?" Riku asked. You pointed where you last saw the rat.

       "Oh it's just my pet rat" Riku said. "Why do you have a pet rat anyways?" Mitsuki asked. You and Sakuya calmed down a bit while looking at your second big brother with suspicion. "Maybe the rat will control and maybe I will cook some yummy food" Riku said then grinned. The three of you deadpanned at Riku's answer and wondering where did he get that idea. "Where did you get that idea anyways?" Sakuya asked. "Oh I watched it on TV" Riku answered. "You watch too much movies with the three kids" you stated. "Y/N is right" Mitsuki said. Riku looked dejected after what you and Mitsuki said to him and his rat. "Look I'll show you that this rat can help me" Riku determinedly said.

       He puts the rat on his head and tried ordering it but instead the rat bit Riku's head. The three of you shrieked while Riku's frozen on his spot and the rat ran away. "Call an ambulance Sakuya!""Riku are you okay?!""Oh no". The maids and butlers captured the rat and returned it to where it came from while they hear their Young Master and Young Mistress yelling in the kitchen. After the commotion earlier, Riku is alright now and started sulking. "Next time don't catch a rat and tried taming it" Sakuya said. "Don't call him an 'it'" Riku stated. Mitsuki just sighed while you eat a popsicle.

《☆

Hii, what's your reasons on why you played Genshin Impact?

I played Genshin Impact to have fun and it seemed interesting, my other reason was Zhongli but it suddenly changed when I played the game, the first reason still stays the same for me.