☆Trouble☆

《☆

3rd P.O.V

      The next day you went back to school and the gurls started telling you what happened yesterday even thought you knew but pretended that you didn't. You kept nodding at what they said and they continued their ranting unti the girl, R/N, stop you guys and blocking the hallway. "You. Talk. Now" she said pointing at you. The girls went infront of you protectively and glared at R/N. You patted each of their shoulders and assuring them that you'll be fine. You followed R/N since she wanted to speak to you alone. "You know, I've been watching, you're getting too close to Aether" she glared. "Well of course, he's my friend after all" you said.

     "Maybe YOU don't think of him as a friend and you just kept saying that he's just a friend" she hissed. "You jump to conclusions too much" you looked bored. R/N growled and pushed you again and again even though your trying to stop her but she keeps continuing it. Suddenly you were pushed to a door and you fell down while hearing the door close. You keep hitting the door and screaming for R/N to open it. "Y/N?" Aether said. You turned and saw you friends well the boys changing and THEY don't have a shirt on. Your face turned red and you quickly turned around. You keep banging the door and Thoma stopped you by holding your qrist. The boys already ha s a shirt on and Ayato tried opening the door.

     "The girl locked us here" Ayato informed. "No shit sherlock" you retorted. You were pissed and you were getting annoyed by every second. Childe, Kaeya, and Diluc tried opening the door but to their luck it didn't budge. You stood up and went infront them while they watch you, you were beyond angry. You kicked the door with too much force that it went flying to the other side. The boys' jaw dropped and when they saw your hard glare, they flinch and shivered. "Y/N!! Why are you in there?!" Lumine asked. Lumine was searching for you around the campus with the other girls but they couldn't find you.

     "R/N locked us in there" you growled. The students that were seeing this started whispering about R/N locking you inside. Lumine was shocked then she went to Aether and asked if they did something to you but their answer is no. "Where is R/N?" You asked. Lumine pointed to where she came from and you ran off to search for R/N. When you saw her she has a smirk on her face. "Well if it isn't the slut that seduced the boys in the boys locker room" she said. This made everyone looked at R/N in disgust while she looked like she was being the victim here. You pounce on her and started pulling her hair.

    You two were pulling each others hair but when R/N take a look on you, your eyes were dull and she was terrified. "Y/N! Stop!" Amber yelled in the distance. R/N kept fighting but she felt her hair being ripped off, she screamed in pain and started pulling yours harder. You slapped R/N too hard and it left a mark. Amber tried pulling you away but you were too strong for her and when the other girls arrived at the scene, they tried to pull you away but to no avail they can't break of the fight. "How can she be this strong?!" Xiangling exclaimed. Hu tao was thinking of their parlor instead of helping the others earlier and she started rooting for you which caused the other girls to snap their heads to Hu tao.

     The boys arrived with Lumine while the twins tried pulling you away. R/N punched you on the face and you punched her back leaving R/N with a nose bleed. The principal arrived at the scene and told the boys to pull the two girls away from each other. "Let me go!!" R/N shouted. "That's enough girls!" The principal yelled. "Why are you two fighting anyways?!" She said. "She started it!" R/N blaming you. "What do you mean I started it?! You locked me inside a boys locker room and started to spread a rumor!" You yelled. Your friends were a bit terrified at you since this was the first time to see you angry.

     "R/N! Explain yourself!" The principal looked at R/N. "Why look at me when she's the one who hurted me?!" She questioned. "Miss L/N won't cause any trouble if you done something to her" the principal said. Before you entered the university and when your parents enrolled you there, they informed the principal that you only cause trouble or fight someone when the other person did something to you or they tried to hurt you. "Lies!!" R/N yelled. Your eyes were still dull while your friends tried to calm you down. Even though the student council can't do anything to stop you since they were scared.

     The student council were your friends which is Jean, Lisa, Yanfei, Ningguang, Kujou Sara, Ayato, and Thoma. Seeing you at an angry state made them freeze on their spot, you were like a lion that was about to start a battle or hunt its prey. One thing was on your friends' mind is to never piss you off. R/N was sent to the principal's office and got suspended for a whole week. The school can't punish you because of you family reputation. Your friends invited you to the mall so you can calm down and you agreed.

《☆