Robo Man

Wanda's POV

I arrived back the apartment, where Peter was scrambling around, putting on shoes. He was in a suit and looked very put together.

"Hey Parker?" I said as I stood in the doorway, arms crossed over my chest.

He looked at me, his expression filling with excitement and fear. "Hey Baby!" He continued hopping around, trying to put on his shoe.

"What's with the suit?"

"I'm gonna go talk to the administrator of MIT, apparently she's on her way to the airport, well that's what Flash told me. So I'm gonna go convince her to accept Ned and Mj."

"Okay?" I replied. He shot me a confused look. "I mean yeah, that's so exciting I hope you can convince her...but before you leave what the hell was the energy thing? It hurt." I sighed, rubbing my palms together, I could still feel the tingling sensation.

"I promise I'll tell you after I talk to her." He said, kissing my cheek. "But I gotta catch her!" He than zoomed past me, opening the door and running down the hall. "I love you."

"I love you to Peter." I shouted back. I just looked at my palms and made my powers appear, there was no longer any yellow tint, It looked normal to me. But suddenly I felt another slight energy pulse and a little bit of purple flashed through my magic, my eyes went wide and fear filled my head. A warning. "PETER!" I cried out, running down the hall.

Peters POV

I was in my Iron Spider suit, swinging until I got to the bridge which thankfully was stuck in a traffic jam. I began trying to use some Stark tech to locate her, but it was all off line.
I than got a picture that Flash sent me, of the two of them, so I know knew what she looked like.

A helicopter than flew by and I waved it. It stayed on me and I stood up. "I can see you." I let out a huff and jumped down onto the road.

I made my suit 'disappear' and began running between the cars, trying to find this woman.

I ended up finding her, I fixed my suit and knocked on the window of the car, she was sitting in the back of.

She looked at me, getting off her phone and then rolling down the window. "Yeah?"

"Hi. I'm Peter Parker."

"You do you know your in the street, right?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just...Uh...I really need to talk to you and I know you're on your way to the airport."

"Uh huh."

"Mj Watson and Ned Leeds are the two smartest people I've ever met, In my entire life and I'm the dumbest person because I let them help me, but if I didn't let them help me, millions of people would have died, so please don't let MIT be dumb like me."

"MIT is dumb?" She said slightly offended.

"No, I'm saying, don't let MIT be dumb. I mean, like the... dumber version of me that wouldn't have let them help." I said staring up into the sky, trying to figure out how to phrase this sentence, afterwards I just smiled at her.

"You didn't rehearse that, did you, Peter?"

"Basically what I'm trying to say is..."
As I was talking to her, my Peter Tingle started acting up and I could sense something was off, something dangerous. I jumped on top of the car. A woman than sprinted past me. "Why are you running?" More people started running and in the distance cars started getting hit and demolished.

"Oh my gosh." I made my suit grow around me and went down into my signature pose. I knocked on the roof. "Uh Ma'm, you should get out of the car. Everybody get off the bridge!" I shouted. People started running away as fast as they could.