The World Hates Us

Peter's POV
"WHAT THE FU..." We both screamed as a car honked.

"That's right folks Peter Parker a seventeen year old high school delinquent." The people on the streets started yelling at us.

"Hey! Peter! Peter Parker!" People yelled.

"There's more folks!" The guy said on the Daily Bugle. "The same anonymous source also told us that the enhanced individual known as The Scarlet Witch is Wanda Maximoff a known worker for the criminal organization known as Hydra and enemy of the Avengers. Wanda and Peter have been terrorizing this beloved city."

"MURDERERS!" Someone shouted. Suddenly I felt something hit my back and I saw people were throwing things, something hit Wanda and she fell off the lamp post onto the street.

"Shit." She screamed as she fell.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I shouted. Jumping down to her and helping her up. "Are you okay?"

She shook her head." I think so. My ankle kind of hurts." She groaned.

"Shit."

People continued to shout and hold their phones in our faces. I pushed a lady to the side, so we could get through. "SpiderMan touched me! SpiderMan touched me!"

Wanda wrapped her thighs around me and I began to swing us through the city. Until we got on top of a bridge, where my phone started buzzing and I pulled it out to see Ned face timing me.

"Dude!" I yelled.

"Dude!"

"Dude!"

"Dude!"

"Dude!" Wanda shouted. I turned off my phone and looked to her, grabbing onto her.

Helicopters began to fly around us, people shouting from the sky trams and their apartments. "We should go! Now!" She shouted.

I grabbed onto her waist and jumped down from the bridge and webbed onto a man hole cover , opening it up before we dived in.

We swung through the subway, nearly hitting a subway train. I than found us a opening and opened the man hole cover. I jumped out first and than pulled her up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." She sighed, limping on her foot.

"Shit. Okay hold on." She wrapped her legs around my waist again and I swung us back to our apartment.

I opened the window for my bedroom and helped her in first. She collapsed onto my bed and I stood between her legs.

"Your gonna be okay." I smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Yeah...I just needs some ice and Advil and I'll be okay." She replied, standing up.

We began to strip and were just standing in our underwear when my door opened and Happy was standing there. "Oh my." He sighed.

"Happy...no." I groaned, finding a shirt and putting it on. "This isn't what it looks like."

May came in and began to shut the door. "No, no, no, no...May." Wanda mumbled.

I than looked to Happy and his eyes looked puffy. "Happy have you been crying?" I asked pointing at him.

"We broke up." He said.

"Oh."

"Oh!" Wanda said loudly.

"Spider man!" Someone shouted. I webbed the window and shut it close.

"I thought you were in love May." I said, ushering her out of my room. "I thought you guys were such a handsome couple."

"I know, it's a lot about boundaries."