I Know That Feeling

Tom Holland-Peter
Tobey Maguire- Peter
Andrew Garfield- Peter

Just so you guys know who's actually talking!
—————————————————————-

Wanda's POV

Peter swung us on top of our regular roof top, we hugged as soon as we landed and bawled our eyes out. Our knees were pressed onto the cement as our heads were each other's necks. Tears pouring onto one another.

"I miss her so much." He mumbled.

"I miss her to." He hugged my body closer, grasping at my clothing, like he was dying. I wrapped my hands tightly around his waist. "I want her back."

"Sh-shes always with us." He stuttered out. I moved away and placed my forehead against his. Both our eyes closed, just letting the rain wash away our tears.

"She's gonna be with Nat." I whispered, making my heart ache even more. I missed my sister like crazy and now May...why does the world hate me, they've taken everything away from me, all I have is Peter...

All I have is Peter.

This sent another wave of emotion over me and I started bawling my eyes even more out. I just collapsed back onto his shoulder, he pulled me close once again, rubbing up and down my back. "We'll be okay...right?"

I sniffled and started hiccuping. From trying to breathe. "Yeah." I wiped my nose. "We'll be okay." We than looked at each other, he cupped my cheek and let out a smile.

"I'm never gonna leave you okay? I'm never gonna let anything happen to you. I love you."

"I love you to." I just started hugging him again and we just stayed there, quiet cries coming from our lips, instead of the loud sobs.

Suddenly I heard someone, I turned my head to see Mj and Ned, hurriedly making their way over to us, they both joined our hug. Me and Peter both started crying again.

"I'm so sorry." Mj whispered. I found her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. Suddenly Peter started raising his head and I looked at him. "Guys there's something..." Mj began. I quickly caught sense of something and stood up, so did Peter.

He put himself in front of me, but I moved next to him, my hands glowing brightly. I looked up to see two figures on top of the building. They both jumped down...like how Peter does...

They came into the light, one wearing a SpiderMan suit. "Woah, take a step closer and I'll blow your heads off!" I yelled, moving in front of Peter.

They both raised their hands in defence and stood up, showing off their bodies more.

"Sorry." One of them said.

"About May."

Me and Peter both just looked at these two men. In awe and fear. Two more Peter's...two more SpiderMan's.

"Yeah, sorry." He than started coming more into the light, the one wearing the SpiderMan suit. "I got some understanding of what it is you're..."

"No, no, no please don't tell me that you know what I'm going through." Peter stated.

"Okay." He sighed.

"She's gone. And it's all my fault."

"No." I whispered. He looked at me. "It's not your fault." I looked at the one in the suit and I could see this pain in his face, a familiar pain, he lost someone, someone close...and it happened because of him. He blames himself. Just how I blame myself for Nat.

"She died for nothing." He finished saying. "So I'll do what I should have done in the first place." He than reached for the box, Mj was holding.

"Peter."

"Please don't. You don't belong here. Either of you. So I'm sending you home." The one Peter in the suit let out a scoff. "Those other guys are from your worlds right?" They nodded their heads. "So you deal with it. If they die, if you kill them. That's on you. It's not my problem. I don't care anymore. I'm done."

I just looked at Peter, this was exactly how I felt after the snap, knowing that he wasn't coming back, I gave up on life, there was nothing to live for anymore.

"I'm really sorry that I dragged you into this. But you have to go home now. Good luck." Peter than reached for the box again and Mj moved it away from his reach. She just motioned to the other Peter's with her eyes.

"My uncle Ben was killed. It was my fault." We turned to look at him.

"I lost...I lost Gwen, my...she was um..." He looked at me.

"Wanda."

"She was my Wanda. I couldn't save her. I'm never gonna be able to forgive myself for that." Tears started to poke into his eyes and so did mine. I felt the same with my parents, Pietro, Nat, now May. "But I carried on, I tried to...tried to keep going, tried to keep being the friendly neighbourhood SpiderMan. 'Cause I know that's what she would've wanted. But at some point, I just stopped pulling my punches...I got rageful." I just stared at him, I knew his pain...it was my pain." "I got bitter. I just don't want you to end up like me."

My Peter looked at me worriedly, I feel like my face was painting an entire picture at the moment.

"The night Ben died. I hunted down the man who I thought did it. I wanted him dead. I got what I wanted. It didn't make it better." I just looked at the other Peter, my heart breaking even more. He was also describing me. "It took me a long time to learn to get through that darkness."

"I wanna kill him. I wanna tear him apart." I just sent a sad look towards Peter.

"Peter." I whispered. But he just looked at me.

"I can still hear her voice in my head." He started crying a little harder. I grabbed his hand and brought it to my chest. He took a shaky breath. Making tears drip down my cheeks. "Even after she was hurt, she said to me that we did the right thing." He took a long pause, taking shallow breaths. "She told me that with great power."

"Comes great responsibility."  I just looked at that Peter in shock.

"Wait what? How do you know that?" I asked.

"Uncle Ben said it."

"The day he died. Maybe she didn't die for nothing, Peter."

Peter looked at me and I just looked back at him, not really knowing how to react at the three Peter's in front of me.

But my Peter pulled me away and wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him back. "I'm so sorry." He mumbled against my neck.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I'm sorry that you went through all of that. I'm sorry I left you baby."

"Peter, it wasn't your fault. There was nothing you could have done." He pulled me closer.

"I know, but I just wanna say 'I'm sorry."

"I love you so much Peter." He pulled away and cupped my cheek.

"I love you to Wanda." He kissed me and I kissed him back, it was a short but loving kiss. It was perfect.