The First Meeting

Please do not attack me in the comments if things don't make to much sense, it was difficult to write how Wanda would be after the mind erase. But I did my best!❤️

Peter's POV

I woke up in my bed, my head feeling uneasy and my body aching. I just had to fight a shit load of villains all by myself...technically. I did have other Peter Parker's helping me, but still it was a pain in the ass. But...the only way to fix the spell I messed up, was for everyone to forget I existed. I still remembered them, but no one knew me.

It sucked, but this way I knew everyone in the universe was gonna be safe. It had to be done. I got out of my bed and looked around my apartment. Everything was covered in police tape and I hated it. But after looking around, I realized I needed to move out. So that's exactly what I did. I moved out.

I found an apartment and moved in right away. I placed the last box on the bed and started pulling out shit. Once I got to the bottom though, there was something I didn't remembering putting in. It was a picture of me, with half of it burnt. I was smiling and was outside, but had no memory of taking this photo. I wanted to know who else was in the picture...I'm assuming it was someone who needed to forget me. But why couldn't I know them? What the heck did I do with this mystery person. Was it Ned? Mj? May? Stark?

I almost started getting a headache from the amount of thinking I was doing. I took one more look and than threw it back in the box  and rested on my bed, laying down on the mattress.

Taking a deep breath.

This was my life now. No more Stark, no more Avengers. I was a lone wolf.

Wanda's POV
I woke up lying on concrete. I opened my eyes to see I was on the monument where the Statue of Liberty was standing, well still kind of standing. I just had to fight a bunch of villains with two people who claimed to be hero's. I didn't exactly remember what they were called or what their names were...it was weird. Doctor Strange than helped me, by erasing everyone's minds because I messed up a spell. So that no one knew I was the Scarlet Witch and come after me, especially Hydra.

I still knew Mj, Ned, Strange, Wong, Clint and Sam. But they had no idea who I was, which broke my heart. But it also kind of helped my healing knowing I saved the universe because of it. But now I was alone...alone? Me alone? Last time I was alone, I became an assassin, a vigilante...maybe it's my time to become that again. It would help clear my head of what I just did and how scared I am once again.

I stood up and looked down at my suit. The necklace caught my attention first and I smiled down at it, taking it into my hands. It was a gift from Natasha before her death and I will cherish it forever. I than looked down at my arm and cocked my head to the side.

I remember getting a sleeve tattoo, but not a heart with a spiderweb in it...what the hell? Did I black out yesterday and someone tattooed me? Why would I get this?

But from everything that just happened I honestly didn't care. I looked back down at the tattoo and smiled, I mean...I could look at as a memoriam for Nat since she was the 'Black Widow.' I started smiling wider and rolled with that. If anyone asked, that would be my answer.

I than let a sigh, I had no where to go...All my stuff was destroyed when the villains showed up and the Green Goblin blew up my apartment building.

So I was homeless once again, but on the bright side...I was free and me being free...is good and bad for the world.

I ended up renting out a beach house like I did last time, but this time instead of just a lady it was a nice older couple.

And probably wondering how I pay for stuff, if all my stuff was destroyed...drum roll...