Three Spiders and A Witch

Peter's POV

Ned Portal us all to the Statue of Liberty. As soon as we got there, I pulled out my phone and contacted the Daily Bugle.

Wanda stood behind me, hands on my shoulder as she stared at the phone with me.

"You ready?"

"I'm ready." She kissed my cheek and than I answered the call. The man main himself J. Jonah Jameson was on the screen.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Bugle tip line has just received a call from non other than the fugitives known as SpiderMan and the Scarlet Witch, fresh from their rampage. So Peter Parker and Wanda Maximoff, what pernicious propaganda are you peddling?"

"Just the truth." I answered.

"Oh, sure."

"Truth is that this is all my fault. I accidentally brought those dangerous people here."

"Well he admits it."

"And if those people are watching...just know that I did try to help you. I could have killed you." I than turned to Wanda. "She could have you killed you." I than held up the box. "We could have killed you at any given moment, but we didn't. 'Cause my Aunt May taught me that everyone deserves a second chance. That's why we're here."

"Where is 'here' exactly?"

I moved the camera and showed off the face of the Statue of Liberty. "A place that represents second chances."

"The Statue of Liberty? Goodness, folks. He's about to destroy another national landmark."

"World if your watching."

"Believe me the world is watching."

"Wish us luck. Your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man could could use some." I than turned off the phone and I looked to Wanda.
"Whatever happens..."

She placed her finger on my lips. "I'll be okay, I promise you." She than replaced her finger with her lips and I wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her body closer.

The kiss got a little more desperate, but still loving in a calm way. We pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other. "I love you."

"I love you to Wanda." I kissed her one more time and than she flew us to the top of the statue head. "Okay guys, it could be any minute now."

"Yep almost done."

We sat on the head of the statue, Wanda dangling her feet over the side. "Hey, Spidey?"

"What's up?" I asked looking at her.

"After this is all over, can we go visit Sam and Clint. I miss them."

"Yeah, of course we can. I still owe Sam money for paying your trip."

She just laughed and opened her arm, I sat down next to her and she cuddled into my chest. "Well I mean, we could just go on a vacation. Take some time away from all of this and start fresh in a sense."

"Start fresh?"

"Well, okay not like move away. But maybe get our own apartment and start being more independent, expand our fighting range. Go help out more people."

I looked down at her and smiled. "I like the sound of that." I kissed her forehead and I could see her cheeks turn pink. We stayed there for a moment, before the other Peter's caught my attention. "We should probably not leave them hanging." I stood up and helped her to her feet.

"This is so cool. I've always wanted Brothers. So you like make your own web fluid in your body?"

"I'd rather not talk about this."

"I don't mean to."

"But are you teasing me?"

"No, no, no. He's not teasing you. It's just that we can't do that, so naturally we're curious as to how you web situation works, that's all."

"If it's personal, I don't wanna pry, but I think it's cool."

"I wish I could tell you, but it's like, I don't do it. Like I don't do breathing. Like, breathing just happens."

"Woah."

"That's like my powers. They just happen." Wanda added.

The one Peter we were talking about just pointed at her and smiled.

"So does it just come out of your wrists, or does it come out of anywhere else?" I asked him.

"Only...only the wrists."

"Never had a web block? I run out of webs all the time. I have to make my mine in a lab. And it's a hassle compared to what you got."

"That sounds like a hassle. But I did. You said that. I was like 'I had a web block."

"Woah...why?"

"Existential crisis stuff."

"Yeah don't get me started on that."

"Hey! What are some of the craziest villains that you guys have fought?" I asked.

"Seems you met some of them."  He smiled.

"That's a good question."

"Yeah, I fought an alien made out of black goo once."

"Oh no way, we've fight an alien too. On Earth and in Space."

"Yeah he was purple and an asshole." Wanda piped up.

"I wanna fight an alien."

"I'm still like, that you fought an alien in space."

"I'm lame compared...I fought a Russian guy in a rhinoceros machine."

"Can we rewind it back to the 'I'm lame' part. Cause you are not."

"Thanks I appreciate that. I'm not saying I am..."

"But it's just the self-talk. Maybe we should. Cause your amazing! Just to take it in for a minute."

"Yeah, yeah I can take it in."

"You are amazing."

"Thank you."

"Will you say it?"

"I needed to hear that, thank you."

———————————————————————
I know this chapter is quite short, but I didn't want to start the fighting this chapter. I wanted one more 'calm chapter' But don't worry it's coming! Next chapter shits going down!