Cures

Peter's POV

It was weird...so weird to have two different versions of me, just walking around in my universe. It seemed so wrong, but also slightly comforting that I knew there were more people like me out there.

I'm assuming if there's more me's out there, they are probably more Wanda's to...

But for right now, I didn't wanna worry about that. We had all these villains to deal with. So we all went over to my high school and broke into the science lab, to start making cures for each of them.

I dumped the bag of broken bits on the table as everyone came and surrounded me. "Okay, so Connors, Marko, Dillon and." I grabbed Norman's piece and placed it aside. He didn't deserved to be saved. "I think I can repair the devices for Dillion and Marko but the others..."

"Oh, I got Connors. Ive cured him once, so no big deal." We all just looked at him. "What it's no big deal."

"Great."

"Yeah that's great." He started to walk off, giving us one last glance before finding an area to work in.

"I think I can make an antiserum for Dr. Osborn." I just stared at his device, my anger rising slowly in my body...that man was a monster...he didn't deserve to be treated well...he deserves to die and I want to kill him. "Been thinking about it a long time. We gotta cure all of them. Right?"

"Right." I sighed.

"Than that's what we do." He than walked off and I looked over to Wanda, who was playing a empty bottle. She looked up at me and smiled.

"What?"

"It's just weird seeing three of you." I turned around to see all of us and I smiled even more. She walked over to me and stood right in front of the table. "Now go be a hot scientist." She smirked.

I leaned over and gently kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you to Parker." I than walked over to my own area and started working on the devices.

Wanda's POV

After that kiss, I started talking with MJ, but the one Peter that talked about Gwen, caught my attention.

"Hey, I'll be right back." I said to MJ before I got up and walked over to him. "Hey."

"Hi."

"So I know we haven't been properly introduced. But I'm Wanda Maximoff." I smiled.

"Well I think you know my name." He chuckled.

"Yeah." I than grabbed a stool and sat down in front of him.

"Look, I don't mean to be a stalker. But I could see something in your eyes when I started talking about..." His eyes got a little watery again. "You seemed you knew that pain."

"Yeah." I sighed. "I do know the pain. I've lost a lot of people and I did what you did. I stopped holding my punches, things got ugly and I wish I could take back some of the things I did."

"That's how I felt...but I just kept hearing her voice in my head. Just saying 'stop' but I ignored her."

I just looked at him, trying not to make my jaw drop...because that was how I felt with Peter, his voice was always in my head telling me to stop...but I never listened, I just kept killing.

"And it feels like no matter how much they tell you to 'stop' you can't...your body just can't. So you just assume if you keep doing it, the voice will eventually go away...but it never does."