Twenty-five:

Twenty-five:

Mal's car was not a mustang. In fact, it wasn't even a car. "A motorcycle?" Alina stared at in shock. "You want me to get on a motorcycle?"

Mal grinned. "Come on. I got you a helmet. It's even blue. Your favorite color."

She looked at it apprehensively. If Aleksander ever found out that she was on a motorcycle, he would lose his mind. And if he found out that she was on a motorcycle with Mal.... well, she shuddered to think what would happen.

"Coming or going?" Mal said. "It's up to you. Either way, I'm going for a ride."

"I'm in a skirt."

"I know. Your legs look great." He winked at her.

"Did Genya know you were bringing the motorcycle?"

"She most definitely did."

Alina scowled. "I argued for pants. For two hours. I'm going to kill her."

"You can't kill her, she's my sister. Anyway. Hopping on or----"

She sighed, and took the helmet, strapping it on. "Your sisters fashion choices are questionable."

Mal snorted as Alina wrapped her arms around him. "Don't tell her that. She might never forgive you."

Alina smiled. "Art museum?"

He chuckled. "Amongst other things." The bike, which he hadn't fully stopped, he revved the engine of loudly in the drive. And then the two of them sped off together. Alina gripped him tightly, and laughed.

She had never been on a motorcycle before. And she was flying.