Thirty-five:

Thirty-five:

Alina hadn't thought that she'd lose her virginity in the prop room of an opera house. She'd assumed she would have a nice, white wedding. And end up losing it in a honeymoon suite somewhere. But she hadn't planned on Aleksander playing the piano again ever. Or on him writing a song for her.

And now all she wanted was to be with him, fully. She undressed, slowly, out of her uniform, and as she was getting out of her socks, the very last thing Aleksander let out a low whistle.

"Saints Alina!" he exclaimed. "Do you have any idea how fucking beautiful you are?"

Alina blushed. "You're not so bad yourself. Now please, get undressed."

Aleksander stood up, winking at her. "As you wish." He took off his school uniform and then was standing completely naked in front of her. She reached out and traced the sun that was inked on his skin. The sun he'd put there because of her. She kissed it gently, a simple thing, and yet he shivered because of it.

She trailed kisses down his bare chest. "Aleks, last time you made me feel good. I want to make you feel good."

He glanced down at her. "Alina, you don't have to----"

"Please. I read smut, Aleksander. I'm not completely naïve."

"Reading and doing are two separate things, Alina."

"I'm not worried." She knelt down on her knees, and took his already hard cock in her hands, then placed it in her mouth. Alina had never done this before. Didn't even know if she would be good at it. But she started sucking anyway.

Aleksander placed his hands on her shoulders to steady himself. "Oh, that's it, Princess. That's it.... oh, you're a good, little cock sucker. Taking me all the way. Oh...." He came in her mouth, and Alina found herself sputtering a little. His cum was in her mouth. It was salty and bitter. She was at a loss for what to do so she did the only thing that she could think of. She swallowed.

That seemed to make Aleksander's gaze darken. "Did you just swallow my cum?"

Alina licked her lips. "Was I not supposed to?"

"It's not necessary," he told her, "but it was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. You swallowed my desire for you, Princess, and I very much like that."

She grinned. "Good."

"But now..." Aleksander bent down to pick her up in his arms, and then he placed her on the bed. "Now, I'm going to put you onto this bed, and I am going to fuck you, Princess." He got onto it and straddled her. "How about you make yourself ready for me? I want to watch you play with yourself this time."

Alina nodded, and she put her hand in between her thighs. With one finger, she started to stroke.

"Think of me, Alina," he told her, "think of me fucking you. I'm going to put my cock into your tight, little pussy and you are going to cum around me. Does that sound good?"

She had started to play with her folds. She could feel herself getting wet as she rubbed them. Her toes curled, and a whine escaped her lips. "Aleks...."

"Yeah Princess," he said, "tell me what you want."

"Fuck me," Alina begged, "fuck me please Aleksander!"

Still straddling her, he trailed kisses down her naked stomach, making her shiver a little. "Of course," he said, taking her hand away from her pussy, "of course, I'm going to fuck you now." He slid his cock into her entrance. He gripped the headboard, then began to rock into her.

This was everything that Alina had wanted for so long. Aleksander inside of her. She had never thought that it would feel like this. Him, taking her completely. Her whole body clenched with his cock inside of her, and she could feel Aleksander clenching inside of her too. "Alina, Alina, Alina," and he said her name like he was praying to himself.

She felt him cum inside of her, then he collapsed on top of her, wrapping his arms tightly around her.

He kissed her shoulder. "My beautiful girl."

"Aleks," she whispered, "what are we going to do? If my parents find out that I am with you...they'll find a way to make sure that we never get to see each other again."

"We turn eighteen soon," he told her, "me in March, and you in June. All we've got to do is wait until then. I'll work on finding us a place."

"You're going to University in Ketterdam. You've already accepted your place. I'll still have one year here."

"I know," he said, "and you could do school by correspondence, or we could find another private school if you wanted."

"How am I going to explain sneaking off to see you?"

"You said you wanted to do this on your terms. So, we'll keep on pretending we're not exclusive. You still see Mal, to keep them happy. Then, when the time is right, we'll tell them about us. If that's what you want. I'm leaving this all up to you, Alina. If you decide you don't want anything to do with me after all you graduate, that's fine too."

"Are you sure about that?" Alina asked. "What if I decide to run off to a far-off city, become an artist, and live with one of my male muses?"

"Then," he said, "I'll envy them, and love you forever from afar."

She cupped his face in her hands, and kissed him. "That's terribly tragic."

"Perhaps. I know my fate. I've accepted it. What I won't accept, is a world where you don't get to be happy. So whatever you want, Alina, if it's me---if it's not me----that is what I wish for you. And I'll do whatever it takes to make certain you get it."

Alina scowled at him. "You're going to make this really, really difficult, aren't you?"

He winked at her. "Of course, I am."

They spent the whole day naked in the prop room together. She was fucked for the second time that day too, and when it came time for them to leave, Alina wished they could stay locked in there forever.