Level Two:

After the exams, which occurred in all subjects, it was then decided during the evaluation whether you were allowed to move up in Bamarren or whether you were sent home. Charlotte had made it: she passed all the exams with excellence and was third best in the entire lesson. Because of this, her new designation was now: Three Keisha.
Gaia, on the other hand, kept her designation: Eight Keisha, as her performance hadn't really improved and she didn't do much to get good grades either.
Senna Farhad, on the other hand, had improved and so she was allowed to have a better designation. She was suddenly promoted from a nine to a six.
Korinas performances were also very good and she was in the top five with Charlotte. She was previously a ten and counted as the weakest member, but that had since changed and her new designation is now: Four Keisha.
Three was sent home because her grades and short-tempered behavior weren't improving and her repeated violations of the rules had upset the group time and time again.After Three left the Institute, Four was demoted to a Nine, acting much quieter and more withdrawn than ever. But she simply refused any interaction with the group and was not interested in integrating.
Not only the designations changed on the second level. But also the timetable was modified. Due to the victory of the Centrals, some subjects were canceled or new ones were added.

At 5:30 in the morning the wake-up call was started and each student had to get up and prepare for class. Some got out of bed quickly, while others struggled at this early hour.Most made their first stop at the bathroom and brushed their teeth before donning their uniforms and rushing to breakfast.
Some showered before brushing their teeth, some after. Charlotte usually brushed her teeth after showering. Korinas, on the other hand, cleaned her in the shower.Then the students in the section put on their uniforms, either chatted with classmates or rushed to breakfast to be able to chat with each other afterwards.

Afterwards, breakfast was held in the dining room. There, the respective sections sat down together, strengthened themselves for the day and exchanged views on the content of the lessons. Whenever breakfast was finished, the main lessons followed, where subjects such as: writing, mathematics, political science, psychology and economics were taught.
After the main lesson, the students had lunch. The meal breaks were a few opportunities to relax.But after lunch the relaxation was over and then military instruction was on the agenda. In this subject, military maneuvers and soldier training were theoretically taught, and shooting training and military field exercises were also part of the lessons and the new timetable that the Centrals put together.
Then the computer systems were taught, in this subject individual systems were discussed, the resources and weaknesses of each individual system were taught.Before the last part of the lesson, which most of the students looked forward to, they had dinner together. Just before class, many were talking excitedly in the dining room.
After the safety training, one hour of supervised learning was the order of the day. During this time you either did schoolwork or went through the contents of the last lesson again.After that, the students had about an hour of free time and were allowed to do whatever they felt like doing. Most of the students sat down and talked about private topics.
And after that hour, all the lights went out and the curfew was set. It was bedtime and the students had a chance to rest.

Since the Centrals have the lead in this period up to the next competition period, the subjects were set up accordingly according to their interests. Obsis members are going to have a tough time in the near future, as not only will they have to adjust to the new schedule, but they'll also have to deal with the taunts from Centrals members.