2|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖤𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋

♡︎𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗂 𝖣𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍♡︎

I get in the black SUV and I buckle up and he closes the door and they eventually all get in. My "brother in law" says Do you remember Pierre and Margaux? I say kind of that's when his phone starts ringing. He answers it and he say Bojour their's a silence then he says Oui. Their's a silence and he hangs up after awhile we get to the airport and we get out. We board the plane and it takes off after about a half an hour. We get there after what feels like forever. We get up and I walk off behind my "brother in law". That's when he says someone was feeling impatient. That's when I see a tall man standing there waiting. He's about 6'3 he looks to be in his mid to late 20's. He has tan skin and brown hair that's combed back neatly. He has tattooes on his hands and forearms that lead up. He has the prettiest ocean blue eyes. He's extremely handsome God like features. The man approaches me and he says Theirei. My name sounds so good coming from him. I say you must be Osmin he says indeed I am. I say I have alot of questions. He says I'm sure you do and he holds his hand out to me. I take it and he leads me to a Black limousine. The driver opens the door and he bows to me and he says Welcome home Madam. I get in and Osmin gets in behind me. The driver closes the door and after a few minutes the car starts moving. He says how about some wine? I say o.okay sure he pours me a glass of red wine. I thank him and he nods at me. He pours himself a glass of what looks like bourbon and he takes a sip. He says I'm sure you have questions Mon Cheri. I say yes he says ask me. I say Did you know my parents? He says I did I say how old are you? He says I'm 27 I say you've been waiting for me? He says I have I say We're married? He says we've been married since you were 2. I say so we knew eachother once? He says we did I used to hold you. I look up at him and I say really? He says really my parents and your parents were very close. I say where does my aunt come into this? He says she's the one that took you away from me. Our parents made a deal that we'd marry by your 18th birthday. If they should die that deal will stand and I would be allowed to come for you. I say the deal kept you from coming before? He says til you turned 18. I say so technically we're not married yet? He says Technically No but soon. I say I assume I don't have a choice in this. He says I like to think of it as we're Destined to be together. I say You don't look like the kind of man that believes in Destiny.

To Be Continued