9|𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖮𝗎𝗍

♡︎𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎♡︎

A month later

I'm laying on the sofa on the balcony with a blanket over me. Soon Osmin comes out and he says I was worried about you. I say I'm sorry he sits at the end and he puts my feet in his lap. He massages my feet and I close my eyes. He says My mother wants us to go to Australia with her for Christmas. I say I'd love to go is Sébastien going? He says of course and he's bringing your little slut friend. I say Os please don't be like that He says you know it's true. I say She's my bestfriend and your my husband I love you both. He says if you had to choose who would it be? I say I'm not going to choose between you guys Ossy. He says Fine I say when are we going to Australia? He says a few days Mon Cheri. She wants us to all go together so we're flying together. I say okay sounds good to me.

A few days later

We landed in Australia maybe 15 minutes ago. I'm sitting in the front with Osmin his hand on my thigh. We're all in the SUV Osmin, Camille, Claire and Sébastien. Claire says how long will it be? Osmin says did you have somewhere to be? I elbow him and she says just tired we did leave early. After what seems like forever we get to a huge cabin. We go in and everyone chooses their rooms. Me and Osmin go to the kitchen and everyone's there. Claire says how long are we gonna be here? Osmin says However long we decide. She says you don't have to be rude Osmin says Nobody asked you to come. Your only here because my wife wants you here. I say Osmin stop it Camille says What's your problem Osmin? He says My problem is my wife is bestfriends with a whore. I say Osmin stop calling her that just stop it. He says it's true Theirei she's an easy whore. She already let Sébastien fuck her along with 2 of my guards. I say is that true? She says Theirei I- I say I can't believe you Claire. You got involved with my brother in law?! She says I'm so sorry Theirei we were drunk and I had- I say get out She says w.what? I yell Get Out! Claire says fine and she storms out. I don't say anything I go to the room we chose and I close the door. Soon Osmin walks in and he says Mon Cheri. I pat the spot beside me and he comes and he sits beside me. I lay my head on him and I say I'm sorry she got involved with Sébastien I didn't think she'd do that. He says don't be baby I snuggle into him and he rubs my back. I close my eyes and I fall asleep in no time.