22|𝖳𝗁𝖾 2.5 𝖬𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖽𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾

♡︎𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎♡︎

I'm walking in our penthouse with Osmin behind me carrying the babies in  their carseats. I say we go upstairs and in our room and I sit down. He sits them down in front of me and he says I'll go prepare their beds. I say okay he leaves out and I unbuckle them and I get them out of their car seats. I say I love you guys so much I breast feed them and burp them and they fall asleep quickly. He walks in and he says your perfect doll. I say thank you he comes to us and he grabs them and he takes them to their rooms. After a few minutes he comes back and he lays with me. I lay my head on his?w chest and I say I'm so tired. He says I'm sure of it they've been up every few hours. Go to sleep doll I close my eyes and I fall asleep soon after.

A month later

I'm pushing our babies in their stroller Osmin and I are looking at homes. We've been to 15 different houses I didn't feel that any of them were ours. We walk up to this big house the realtor says this is a fairly new house. It has 8 bedrooms and 6½ bathrooms. A large spacious kitchen with granite counter tops. The Master bedroom is VERY spacious it has a fireplace and balcony with a very big walk in closet. 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms are upstairs. 3 bedrooms and 2½ bathrooms are downstairs Along with the outdoor salt water pool with a Hot Tub, A theater room, Wine cellar and office space along with a 60 car garage. She leads us around as she tells us about it. Soon she takes us out back. She says lots of space for the little ones to play and it's a very nice how to grow up in. She points to a smaller house about 100 feet away. She says That's the Guest house which is 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. She leads us in and we look around. She leads us back to the front and she says This Property has 16 acres and is being sold for a total of 2.5 million dollars. He says Do you like it? I say I love it but I- he says we'll take it She says good I'll draw up the papers tonight. You can sign them in the morning it should be processed in 48 hours. You should be able to move in with 5-7 days. She shakes his hand and she smiles at me and she says nice doing business with you guys. She waves at the twins and she goes to her car. I say baby don't you think this is a little expensive. He says Do you like it baby? I say yes but- he says No buts if it makes you happy then no amount is to much. We go to the car and he helps me put the twins in and we get in and he drives away.